Chapter 12

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Sasuke POV

After I leave naruto house I make my way home listening to the new CD and hearing us all singing together sounded real good. Its like having naruto sing with us has brought the best out in all of us not just me. Cause before the other never liked to sing it was always me and them as backing singer. Just hearing them sing like that was great.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like him and who I can one day have children with. I really don't care what my family say about me moving in with naruto I'll do it anyway I want to be with him all the time and being away from him is painful.

When I get home I go upstairs and get my things ready for school tomorrow before going down and calling my family saying I need to speck with them.

I wait until everyone is seated before I start.

"I need to ask you all something so please hear me out first before you say anything okay."

"Sure." (All)

"As you all know I'm gay and I told you I would say when I have found someone well I have. Just over two week ago I met someone who I fell in love with at first sight well not really I first hear him singing before I saw him but as soon as I did I fell and fell hard.

I know some of you know who I'm talking about but for the other who don't his name is Uzumaki Naruto. He is the one who has wrote all the songs for our new album and who sang with us the last night of the tour.

He hasn't had a easy life, he has fort for everything he has. No matter what he faced he has never let it bring him down not once. Itachi can you get the first CD we got and put the first song on for me."

"Sure."

"This is the song he was sing when I fell in love with him."

(You don't have to play it, as its been in many chapter so far. I will leave it up to you.)

"All his feeling could be heard as he sang it that day and even in this version you can hear them. That day he was crying as he sang this and everyone who was there listening was crying too. 

He truly has a gift and it doesn't only include singing he can play every musical instrument I think not put that to the test just yet. Even if he can just listening to someone play he can pick it up as it how he learned the keyboard just last week.

The reason I asked you here is because today Naruto ask me to move in with him but only if it was okay with my family. So I'm asking all of you to answer me is it to soon or not."

"If it make you happy Sasuke then go for it. I've seen how much you guy love each other and how you always look at each other when your singing together." (I)