Chapter 22

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story lineNaruto POV

About a month after we got back from our honeymoon I started feeling a little ill when I first woke up but wasn't sick yet. I told Sasuke about this and he made an appointment with Tsunade to find out if I was pregnant or not.

After he finished collage and before I had to go work he made the appointment for. I was nerves about it but not sasuke, he had a smile on his face from the moment I told him I wasn't feeling good in the mornings, it was like he know it was coming and hearing me say that made him smile.

As we were driving to the hospital we were listening to the radio and a song I hadn't heard for a while came on and I started singing along to it. As I was singing to it the words meant more then before because it reminded me of sasuke and the love I feel so deep for him. 
Soon we pull up outside and once we find a parking space we both get out and when sasuke comes round to my side he takes hold of my hand as we walk inside together.

The people in the waiting room look at us both before they start whispering among themselves before we are called in my Tsunade.

"What can I do for you today Naruto?" (T)

"Well granny for the last few days I haven't been feeling well mostly when I first wake up." (N)

"We came here to find out if Naruto is pregnant or not." (S)

"Right, one minute." (T)

She stood up and went into her medicine cabinet and when she came back out she was holding a pregnancy test for me to take. After explaining to me how to use it I go into the toilet just outside her room, once I'm done I walk back into her room and we all sit and wait and see if I am or not.

Five minute later she looks at it and a smile comes on her face before she says the words we are both wanting to hear so much right now.

"Congratulations to the both of you, your pregnant naruto." (T)

"Really I'm gonna be a mommy." (N)

"Yes you are both of you are going to be parents to a bundle of joy. Now lets see how many weeks you are and how many you will be having." (T)

"Sasuke did you hear we gonna be parents." (N)

"Yes baby I heard and I couldn't be happier then I am right now. I wanted so much for you to get pregnant on our honeymoon and you did. I love you so much naruto." (S)

"I love you too Sasuke with everything I am." (N)

"Right naruto, you and sasuke follow me so we can see how many weeks you are." (T)

She lead us to a room just next door to her room and told me to lay down and to pull my top up and my bottoms down a little so she could get to my stomach. Once she is set up she put this gel like stuff on my stomach before running a wand looking thing across it until something comes up on the screen.

"Right lets have a look and see how far along you are and how many your having." (T)

Sasuke take hold of my hand as he look as the screen with our baby/babies on it. I look at it myself and was mesmerize by what I was seeing and how the human body could do something like this, well mostly woman can do.