Chapter 5

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them. I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

Song : Zedd- Clarity

a/n: None of the song belong to me and credit goes to the real song writer.

-xXx-

Minato POV

I can't believe that boy saying he was my son and that we abandon him days after he was born, how? Were we so count up in starting our business that we forgot we had a child. I don't want to believe it but he does look like me, the same hair colour and eye colour too. Their is only one way of finding out and thats with DNA. Yet how can I get one from him so I could find out. I look around the studio and see a empty cup were naruto was I even think I saw him finish it before he left. So hopefully I can use it and see if it has his DNA on it.

I walk over to it pick it up and go to the kitchen to get a food bag of something to put it in before taking it to the hospital and asking them to test it against mine. If it turns out that he is mine then I will have to think what to do about it. 

I don't think I'll tell Kushina about it or the other as I think it will course trouble if I did and I don't want my perfect family broken.

After asking them to keep it private and tell them if they told anyone I would sue the hospital if they did. Once done I when home to my family.

-xXx- 

Sasuke POV

That night we stayed at Naruto until he woke up and ordering takeout for us all.

"We won't be finding anyone else to sing that song it is our song and no one will take your place in singing it."

"But Sasuke I can't go back their again its to painful now he knows who I am after all those years of them not remembering me. It could also mess up your contact with them too and I couldn't do that to you guys. So please look for someone else."

"I want you to listen to something and then you tell me how you don't belong with us."

I got the CD out that Nagato made for me so he could hear just how good he really is.

(A.N. Wish I could have put them all in one video but don't know how lol. You don't have to listen to them again I just added them so its up to you if u do or not.)

Beyonce: Listen

Kelly Clarkson: Invincible

Kelly Clarkson: I don't think about you