Chapter 16

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Sasuke POV

The next few weeks go by fast and soon we are in November and over the last few weeks Naruto with the help of each member of the group have wrote a song for each and this coming Sunday we will be going into the studio to record each one.

So right now Naruto is picking some warm up song for us to sing before recording them all. So tomorrow at school he will photocopy each of them ready for everyone on Sunday. We haven't been in the studio since we finished our latest. Since then Naruto has also became the 6th member of night-star and our song Secret love song is a hit its number 1 in Japan, England, USA and a few other country too.

Now we are promoting our new album and it will be out after Christmas. Been on a couple of radio talk show to introduce Naruto as our sixth member. We also have TV interviews too but Naruto is not to sure about going on them yet because he looks to much like his dad, the radio was fine cause no one saw him. Yet being on TV is different because people will see him and maybe add two and two and get the right answer to it.

We also came up with something that the group has been thinking about alot. This next tour we will be doing we will have dancers and we are thinking about asking some of Naruto friends after see them dance at his 18th. If not this next tour then maybe one of the tours that follow this one. I guess we will have to write song that has a beat that you can dance too, guess we will have to work on it.

Because we haven't been in the studio over the last few week each Sunday my parents along with the band and Naruto dad, sister Mito and Shizune spend it together. One week at ours and the other at my parents. Mito has also started crawling and always crawls over to Naruto so he can sit, play or sing to her, I love watching them together.

Today is Friday so its the last time we can photo copy the play list for this upcoming Sunday. So at lunch time after we eat on the roof before we go down in to Tsunade office so she can photo copy them for us.

She doesn't mind doing it just as long as its after she has eaten before going and asking her to do it for us.

Naruto is the first one up like always he does his morning retain he starts cooking breakfast that when I wake up and do my own before setting the table for us to eat. After we finish he makes our lunches before we go clean our teeth. Once done we leave for school and he put the radio on and starts singing along to the songs thats playing.

(Play the song at top)

(Naruto & Sasuke both sing it)

Come here, Rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here, Rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me
Love me

Come here, Rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here, Rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me
Love me

Tonight, I'm a let you, Be the captain
Tonight, I'm a let you, Do your thing, yeah
Tonight, I'm a let you, Be a rider
Giddy up
Giddy up
Giddy up, babe

Tonight, I'm a let it, Be fire
Tonight, I'm a let you, Take me higher
Tonight, Baby we can, Get it on
Yeah we can get it on
Yeah

Do you like it boy?
I wa-wa-want
What you wa-wa-want
Give it to me baby
Like boom, boom, boom
What I wa-wa-want
Is what you wa-wa-want
Na, na
Ah, ah