Chapter 20

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Naruto POV

Over the last few month after what happen, when dad told mum about me, They have divorced each other and just like he said. Mum has gone to the paper telling all kinds of lies about me and how I ripped her family apart with the lies I told. I have also wrote so many song since then and each once had been taking by someone famous. C. A took the three I wrote that night and she song them how they should be. I feel she did a great job with them all which I'm grateful for.

Once I finished the first book I passed it to my dad as I didn't want them near me. I know it may sound silly to some then other but they held so much pain for me that I didn't want them here. Sasuke had been so good to me since then and when he saw what she said about me, he took it to Minato who told them what really happen and that I was their son who they neglected and forgot about. 

I'm glad it didn't really effect his business when the truth came out about me. He also told them that any reporter who even thought about coming near me would be out of a job and unable to find another. So none have come near me as yet and I hope they don't.

Night-star new album came out too last week and within hours it was at the number one spot. We are in talks about when to do our tour. Sasuke say we should do it after we graduate from school that way it won't interfere with studding for our exams. The other said that was find as they know how hard I've work through-out my school years. They all said they would be there for us both so did my dad, Shizune and Sasuke parents. 

The Twins also spend the weekend at dad and he brings them with him when he come to see me. Naruko still doesn't like me at all, because I'm dating Sasuke and she is more like mum then Menma is. We get along alright I'm even teaching him to play the guitar which he is picking up but slowly. I also don't think Naruko won't come on weekends much longer, the reason being is because each time she lays her eyes on me or Mito the hate thats in her eyes is so strong. The same goes for dad too just not as much as when she looks at us.

Menma may look like mum and act like her sometime but he is more like dad then mum, he just doesn't have the high IQ like we do. I just hope she doesn't manage to turn him against us like she has with Naruko. I can final be a big brother to him like I always wanted to be from the day they were born, but never got the chance to be, until now.

We have also set a date for us to get married which will be next summer. So we have just over a year to get everything ready for the big day. We have also talk about starting out own record company when we finish with Night-star which won't be just yet. The other thing we have talked about is starting a family once we get married. We have also talk about moving house once we are but like the rest it can wait for now.

I also told my father and Sasuke parents that I could have children one day, at first they didn't believe me until I showed them the paperwork I had, once they saw that they believed me. I still work most night too. My friend at school couldn't believe it when they read what my mum said about me, they know some of it just not all.

Sakura was the worse one out of them all as she is just like my sister, she wanted to go up to the house and punch my mum hard, for all the hateful words she said, but thankfully I talked her out of it. She has also started dating Lee, Ino is dating Sai, Hinata is dating Kiba, Shikamaru is dating Temari, Tenten is dating Neji. So you could say they are pairing off together, some are still single but I don't think they will be for long.