Chapter 1

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

Only play the song when asked.

Listen : Beyonce

-xXx-

I can't believe they left without me but I should have known because they never cared about me, I could only rely on myself like I have been doing for most of my life from the moment I was five. If they didn't want me why have me at all if this was how it was gonna be.

Maybe I should go back to the beginning so you will understand what I'm talking about.

Hey my name is Uzumaki Naruto but my full surname is Uzumaki-Namikaze but I only use Uzumaki. My parents are no other then owners of the biggest corporation called Namikaze-Uzumaki corp. They are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and they started it just after I turned one. I was passed off onto a minder/Nanny's from the moment they brought me home. While they worked even when they came home they just seemed to forget about me and so I was raised by the minder/nanny until my mum had the twins, Menma and Naruko, that they were told to look after them and with that I had to raise myself.

So over the years I had to learn how to cook, clean, read, write, wash clothes, wash pots when I used them which wasn't that often because I didn't want to eat the food that they brought so at the age of five I started working just so I had money to buy my own food, clothes, books and other things I would need.

I know what your thinking five is too young to be working but I was lucky, the place I would eat at when I was able and had the money to pay for it. Ichiraku is where I work it is ran by Teuchi and his daughter Ayame, they know my home life is bad but I haven't told them how bad. My family may hate me but I would never want anyone to know how bad it was. They are well known by everyone as being the perfect family and I would never want it any other way.

When the twins were old enough to have their own room and because their was only three bedrooms I moved into the attic so my brother could have my room. All I had to sleep on was a old bed I found when I moved up there and the covers from my bed. My clothes were from stores that throw them out because something was wrong with them. So thats how I lived alone in the attic of my parents house.

Then when I was twelve after I got home from school I unlocked the front door and as soon as I enter I notice that the passage was empty and as I made my way though the house, living room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, all the bed rooms, everything it was all empty. Then I want up into the attic and my things were in black bags, they look like they just forgot to throw them away but everything else was gone. All the things I got myself over the years were gone even the guitar I saved up to buy was gone and so now I had nothing just my clothes.

With that I left the home and started living on the streets. After a few months and saving my wages I start living in a run down bedsit, with no hot water or heating but it was home.

Over the next year or so I saved every penny to be able to buy a second hand bed, covers, pillows, washing machine, dyer and cooker along with other bits and bobs I needed. It was only after getting everything I needed for my bedsit that I got myself another guitar.