Chapter 21

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Sasuke POV

I can't believe me and Naruto are getting married tomorrow so tonight we won't be seeing each other as I'm staying at my parents tonight while naruto is staying at home. His dad will be picking him up along with Sakura in the morning to help him get ready. His father will be given him away, Gaara will be his best man and Sakura will be his matron of honour. My best man is Itachi, the flower girl is Mito and the page boy is Menma. 

Over the last year me and naruto have been at collage doing  Business Management, Music Production, Music Theory, Music History, Engineering and mixing, Technology, Recording and Acoustics. Naruto has been able to finish them all within a year, I still have 2/3 years of mine as I'm not like Naruto. He was going to stay and continue like me but I told him no because once we marry I want to start trying for a baby/babies right away. 

The professors couldn't believe how fast he finished each course, they only had to show him once and give him the books he would need for each. within weeks his was ready to take the exams but he told them he would stay and take them with me and the others. All we are waiting on now are the results on passing or not. 

So we decided that only after I have finish collage myself then we will start our business together. In the next three years while I am at collage and if naruto does become pregnant right away that he will stay at home with the baby until I finish with collage. Once we start our own business our child/children will be with us not at home with a nanny. Until they are at school and once they are we will take it in turn of picking them up from school and bringing them into work or taking them home. That way we will spend with them always. 

I know why because naruto doesn't want them to not know us or know one parent better them the other. I can understand why and I think he is right our child/children will always come first before our business.

For our dance they will play the song I wrote for Naruto our first christmas together as its truly our song and the vows too our something we have wrote ourselves. Naruto wanted to invite his mum and sister but they never got back to us about it, so we have no idea if they will be coming or not. 

His dad and I are worried that they will turn up then try and stop the wedding, yet because of how naruto is he wants them there on our special day. As they are still him mum and sister even if they hate him like they do. If they do turn up I hope they don't try anything but knowing his mum she will as its the kind of person she is.

While I'm at collage Naruto will be working a couple of days a week at his dad company until I'm finished with collage too. Once my work experience is over then we will look for a building for our business. Minato also said that he would send some new artist or group our way once we are up and running. 

Night-star will also taking a years break from touring next year just in case Naruto does get pregnant as he doesn't want anything to go wrong just in case. Will will still be going into the studio but not tours once we finish this one. 

We have also been looking at house for us as the bedsit won't be big enough once we become pregnant but until it happens we still live there for now. My parent asked if we would move in with them if we didn't find the right house right away, but both of us said we will stay in the bedsit until we do as its our home for now.