04. It's my ex-husbands

We made it to the hospital

We made it to the hospital. I went to say something but Jane and Erik jumped out of the van in a hurry running towards the door to the hospital. I looked over to Darcy who shrugged jumping out after them. I groan, rolling my eyes putting the cup of coffee down into the cup holder and following after the group of scientists. We weaved through the hallways of the hospital trying to find the room that Thor was staying in. We walked past the emergency room that was completely destroyed. Erik pauses looking into the room in confusion before following after Jane who ran looking for the large blonde Asgardian. We enter a room that had a single bed that was abandoned. "Jane," I say everyone runs out of the room.

"I just lost my most important piece of evidence, typical," Jane says in disbelief

"So now what?" Darcy asks adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"We find him?" I suggest, knowing we can't leave a powerless Asgardian to roam. Erik looks at me in utter disbelief. Darcy mumbles an okay messing with the taser she kept in her bag.

"Did you see what he did in there? I'm not sure finding him is the best idea," Erik says

"Well our data can't tell us what it was like being inside that event and he can," Jane says "So we are going to find him,"

"We're going to look all over New Mexico right," Erik says and Jane agrees as she puts the car in reverse. She starts to back up when I see a flash of blonde hair.

"Jane!" I yell but it was too late as she hits the blonde. Jane screams we all get out of the van. I look at the older scientist. "I've got good news and bad news. The good news is we found him and the bad is you seem to be trying to murder him," Jane glares at me and I smile playfully.

   I had Jane bring us back to my place to grab the blonde clothes

I had Jane bring us back to my place to grab the blonde clothes. "Why do you have male clothes?" Darcy asks when I return to the car with a bag in hand.

"It's my ex-husbands," I tell the brunette who gapes like a fish looking at Jane who shakes her head telling her not to ask. My last husband was one of many but he was the one who scorned me the most. We returned to Jane's small place where Thor dressed into the clothing I had given him. I watched through the mirror in fascination of how someone as annoying as Odin could create something as beautiful as Thor. It must be Frigga's doing. I stared at him until I felt a kick from under the table. I jumped to see Darcy smirking at me.

"You know for a crazy homeless guy, he's pretty cut," Darcy says I roll my eyes standing up and approaching Thor. "Sorry I tazed you!" Darcy yells at the blonde who ignores her or didn't hear her. Thor starts picking things up looking at them in confusion

"I wouldn't," I tell him talking the object from his hands when I hear Jane yell behind me about the wire and stuff I had put back onto the desk.

"What is this?" Thor asks showing me the name tag to the old shop my ex worked at. My voice caught in my voice as I ripped off the tag.

"Nothing, just my ex-husbands," I say "Worst bastard to ever walk the earth. May he rot in hel," I mumble the end of that statement. "They were the only clothes I had," The prince turns

"They will suffice," I roll my eyes as he walks away.

"This mortal form has grown weak, I need sustenances," I inhale sharply, this was going to be a long day.