14. I was being greedy

"Lady Foster," We look up at Thor "Would you like to see the rainbow bridge we spoke about?" Jane looks at me and I nod and she looks at Thor with a large smile

"Lady Foster," We look up at Thor "Would you like to see the rainbow bridge we spoke about?" Jane looks at me and I nod and she looks at Thor with a large smile. He smiles grabbing us both and taking off to the Bifrost site. We land and he lets us go. Jane was basically brimming with excitement. I give Thor a hug and he returns it.

"I haven't gotten a chance to truly say thank you for everything you have done for me," He says

"Trust me, I was being greedy," I say placing a lingering kiss on his cheek. He gives me a last smile before moving over to the patterned burn and calling out.

"Heimdall open the Bifrost!" I wait for the surge of power but nothing happens. I furrow my brows and move forward "Heimdall?" He says but still nothing. I look at Jane who looks just as confused. He continues to yell for the gatekeeper as our friends show up. "He hasn't answered," He tells the warriors.

"Than we are stranded," Hogun says as Thor continues to yell for Heimdall.

"Heimdall! If you can hear me we need you now!" Thor yells the air gets tense as we wait for seemingly nothing. I could feel the air change as the sky splits. Thor's friends move as Thor stands still looking forward. "I must go back to Asgard but I give you my word I will return for you," I smile the tears pooling in my eyes as I place both hands on his cheeks and kiss him. I inhale when I pull away.

"Damn..." I mumble and he laughs "Now go stop your brother," I say patting his chest and watching as he goes over to stand with his friends. I move next to Jane and Darcy who watch as the bridge takes them up leaving us. Jane laughs as the wind pushes our hair back before looking at me. I wink and take one last look at the sky.