11. Somethings wrong

I start to feel dark magic much like the day that the frost giants attacked

I start to feel dark magic much like the day that the frost giants attacked. My smile drops as I look up at Thor. "Somethings wrong," I say to him and like clockwork dark clouds roll overhead creating a tornado-like effect and thunder cracks. Then suddenly a loud crash as the clouds touch land. "Son of a bitch," I mumble stepping next to Thor as I look at him and he looks at me and we look back at the large cloud mass.

"Was somebody else coming?" Darcy asks slightly frightened and we all step out of the building and Thor looks at me.

"Clara, you guys need to go," He says

"Yeah the last time I followed one of your plans you got arrested," I say "But he's right you guys need to go," I say looking at my friends Jane spoke first.

"And what are you two going to do?" She asks

"We're staying here," Thor says

"Thor's gonna fight with us!" One of the Warrior three says. Thor moves over to his friends and puts a hand on their shoulders.

"My friends, I'm just a man. I'll only be in the way or worst get one of you killed. But I can help get these people to safety,"

"If you're staying so am I," Jane says looking at me and I shake my head

"No, Jane this is more dangerous than you know," I say and she shakes her head. I look up at Thor who shrugs and I sigh as we all separate and Darcy yells about moving. We enter different establishments getting people to move as whatever had come down got closer. "Thor I can be more help with the warriors!" I yell and he nods as I run for them. "Need a hand?" I ask them and they smile and nod. The destroyer as I had learned from the warriors approached. "So what's the plan?" I ask and they look at each other.

"Keep it distracted," Sif says and I sigh putting my hands out in front of me mumbling a few spells, cars move as my hands move with it. The destroyer aims his fire at the moving cars. They throw Volstagg and he yells before getting slapped away. I throw my hands out bracing his landing with a car. He lays there as the destroyer approached steadily. I watched Sif make a jump as the destroyer readied itself to fire. She lands on its back and her spear goes through the back of the destroyer and it powers down, I sigh in relief looking back at Thor who smiled at me.