29. Malekiths here

We made it back to the apartment where both Jane and Darcy stood quickly at our arrival

We made it back to the apartment where both Jane and Darcy stood quickly at our arrival. "You can't just disappear like that!" Darcy scolds as she stares at us in disbelief. Jane pulls me in for a hug and looks over me. Her hand immediately goes to my throat where the cut from Eira's blade had been. She looks at me with a furrowed brow but I shake my head not wishing to talk about it. "The whole world is going crazy! All the stuff we saw is spreading!" Darcy explains I give her a look but don't say anything instead I take notice of Erik.

"Erik!" I say and he stands with a joyous smile on his lips and greets me.

"Clara! It's so good to see you," I look at him oddly noticing his lack of pants.

"Where are your pants?" he looks down to his bare legs

"It uh... helps me think," I nod not saying anything further on the situation. Erik turns and looks at Thor

"Do you have anything on the convergence?" I ask looking from Jane and Erik who both nod "I need to see it, all of it," Jane nods moving quickly and Erik agrees. I look down at my clothes before sighing. "I need to change too," I say to which Darcy nods. I can hear Thor admit to Erik about Loki's death to which Erik had a positive reaction. I glare and Erik apologies and Darcy returns handing me some jeans and a shirt, she placed a pair of my boots on top of the pile of clothing.

"We went to your hotel room after you disappeared," I nod and move to find a room and change. I adjusted my leather jacket over the muted green outfit Darcy had given me and zipped up the pointed toe boots. I look in the mirror seeing the smudged eye makeup and sighed taking a wad of toilet paper and using it to wipe away the smudged back lines from under my eyes. I sigh not believing the course of the last few days. Splashing water on my face I sigh before wiping my face off and leaving the bathroom.

"Malekith is going to fire the Aether at a place where the nine worlds will connect," I inform Jane looks troubled as does Erik.

"Amplifying the weapon's impact. For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. The effect would be universal," Erik explains and I glance at Thor

"But the alignment is only temporary. He would have to be at the exact place at the right time," Thor states

"Well, how will we know where that is?" Darcy asks

"We follow the directions," Erik says and stands Jane's eyes widen in realization and stands next to him. "Its happened before, thousands of years ago. The ancients were there to see it. All the great destructions, the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians. They made use of the gravitational effects of the convergence. And they left us a map. The Stonehedge," Erik draws a line on the map he had rolled out of the table. Jane takes the marker from him and draws another line "Snowdon, the Great Orme, these are all coordinates taking us..." Jane pauses where she was drawing and Erik pauses in his speech taking the marker from her drawing a red dot and saying "Here," The red dot was over Greenwich.

"Greenwich?" The intern, Ian I think his name was asks

"The walls between worlds is going to be almost none existent. Physics is going to go ballistic. Increases and decreases in gravity, spacial extrusions, the very fabric of reality is going to be torn apart," Jane says this and my eyes meet Thor's. Thor puts his hands out and his hammer flies toward him ripping the hook it hung on straight off the wall.

"I better get my pants," Erik says

   Jane and Erik ran around frantically

Jane and Erik ran around frantically. I knew Darcy and Ian were off somewhere else. I gasped "Malekiths here," I state feeling the familiar power of the Aether. I tilt my head to look at Jane and Erik who took a second to glance at one another before returning to working quickly. I watched from the bell tower as Thor fought against Malekith. I looked at Jane "Please work faster," I almost begged the scientists. Jane and Erik speak talking about time and whether this would work.

"You might want to hold onto something," Jane says and I hold onto the pillar watching Thor take down the elves. I follow Jane and Erik as we run. Jane yells at people in passing who wouldn't hide. The building's windows explode and I raise my hand to cover my face. As we continue to run Jane fiddles with the controls to the device.

"What are you doing?" Erik questions her

"My signals not connecting," She responds stopping twisting the dial. I roll my hands out seeing elves approach and twist my wrist knocking the first few elves dead but Erik pulled Jane and I to run.