10. My friends!

I sat with Erik and Darcy writing in my book as Erik plopped a tablet to help with his hangover

   I sat with Erik and Darcy writing in my book as Erik plopped a tablet to help with his hangover. I rolled my eyes. I stood quickly going into the fridge as Thor and Jane stood near the counters in quiet conversation and grabbing a few different herbs that I had kept there and known would help with the hangover. "Drink this," I tell the older scientist "It'll help with the hangover," I say sitting down and he brings the drink I had made to his nose sniff it and scrunching his face up before taking a hesitant sip. Jane and Thor finish cooking the eggs and they bring the plates to the table where Darcy says a quiet thanks. I take the cup of coffee and sip and look up at Thor with a small smile and he returns it. I could feel something bubbling and I furrow my brows when my phone rings. I sigh looking at the text seeing it was from Ava. The Bifrost had been opened. 

      I look up at Thor with mild confusion as to why it would be opened if Thor's banishment had been permanent. Thor walks around the table and sets a hand on my shoulder. I shake my head giving him a smile. I help Thor clean up as Jane and Erik speak watching us. Thor had dropped Erik off before coming over to mine, Thor had told Jane about the 9 realms and where he was from which Jane was now relaying to the scientist. "Clara," Thor said quietly, I hum looking up at him. "I wanted to thank you," 

   "For what?" I ask him

   "Helping me, being kind even if I have been way less gracious," He says I smile 

   "Of course Thor," I say placing a hand on his arm and he smiles placing his hand over mine before dropping his hand. I turn around noticing Darcy smiling at us before raising her eyebrows. I roll my eyes before looking at the door noticing 4 people. I tapped Thor as they knocked loudly, waving at us. The biggest man of the 4 yells and I could hear the shattering sound of cups as Jane, Erik, and Darcy look at them in shock. 

   "My friends!" Thor yells as he runs towards them as he gives them all hugs. "This is good," I smile at his sheer excitement. 

   "I don't believe it," Erik says

   "Oh excuse me..." The biggest man says "Lady Sif and the Warriors Three," I wave at them 

   "My friends," He says "I've never been happier to see anyone but you should not have come," Thor says his friends look at him in confusion. They laugh and look at him still a little weirded out by their statements.

   "We're here to take you home," The shorter blonde says

   "You know I can't," Thor says "My father is dead because of me, I must remain in exile," Thor says pausing and glancing at me seeing my glare at the statement

   "Thor your father still lives," Sif says shaking her head I knew the notion of Odin being dead was to good to be true.