Chapter 3:

Soda found a spot near the back where a few other greasers were seated. We all sat down, and of course my luck doesn't shine through, and I have to sit next to Dallas.

The movie started and the sound of screaming filled my ears instantly. I looked over at Johnny who was biting his nails with a worried look on his face. "Poor kid" I murmur to myself so only I could here it.

"If you get scared you can always come share a seat with me" Dallas says with a wink. I roll my eyes and focus my glare onto the giant screen in front of me.

About ten minutes of the movie past and I was getting thirsty. I got up out of my seat which was beside Dally and Two-bit, "anyone want anything?" I took their orders and wrote them down in my mind. 

When I was getting closer to the building that sold the snacks and drinks I heard the sound of footsteps approaching me.

I quickly spun around and saw Dallas running up behind me "what do you want?" I ask annoyed turning back around. "It was a pretty big order. Thought I should help you carry everything" he says finally catching up to me to where he was walking right beside me.

"How generous" I say through a sigh "so, why'd you leave so early in the movie? Do you not like horror movies?" he says with a smirk. I ignore him and quicken my pace. It was no luck and he just quickened his pace to match mine.

"It's ok to be scared. I mean I get it. Not everyone likes horror movies. Not everyone has balls" He says with a wink. I take a deep breath and spin around so that he almost runs into me "it's not horror movies I have a problem with Dallas. It's you, and if you haven't caught on by now I don't want to talk to you," I say through gritted teeth.

His hardened face changed for a slight second before it returns to it's cold hard stare again. "Fine then. Go ahead and drop all the pop on your way back" he says harshly before turning and walking angrily away checking out a girl that walked past him.

I roll my eyes then smile in relief. I was waiting to get all the orders when two guys started fighting. I hated fighting. My foot tapped the hard floor as I waited for the last coke. It finally was finished. I quickly grabbed it and walked away as quickly as possible.

I reached the gang who were all staring up at the screen intensely. I gave everyone there stuff while Dallas gave me a cold hard stare "did you drop anything?" he says in a cocky voice "nope" I say while handing Johnny his coke.

He grabbed it and smiled up at me. I returned it. We were just about to finish the movie before Dallas started hitting on a red head soc in front of us. 

"Tell me" he says while getting grabbing a piece of her hair "is this the same red hair that you have on your... these eyebrows of yours?" he says with a sly smirk.

The girl was trying to push him off of her but Dallas kept pushing back. I soon had enough of his annoying bickering and took off the lid of my coke.

Two-bit gave me strange but funny smile as I leaned forward and dumped the rest of my coke on his head. 

He turned around anger in his eyes "what the hell man?" he says angrily. "She didn't want you there." I say turning to look at the red head "I can relate," I smile at her then look back at Dallas's hard stare "and you weren't listening" I add while crossing my arms.

"You owe me a coke I wasted the rest I had on your flaming head" I say leaning back in my chair getting "ohh's" and laughter from the rest of the gang.

He flicked his drenched hair into my face. I looked at him disgusted, and he just smirk.

The movie finished and Darry invited me to dinner at their house. I gladly excepted. 

We were half way there when Dallas caught up to me "you know. I'm all sticky now. Want to go get a shower?" he says smugly. "You know. I think I'll have to pass on that offer" I say putting my hands in my pockets. "That's the first" he says pulling his hand out of his pocket and holding it to his chest as if her were hurt.

"You know Dallas. Not everyone wants to sleep with you" I say rolling my eyes. Dallas stopped in his tracks. I don't know why, but I stopped to. "Stop calling me Dallas. It's Dally" he says harshly.  

"I thought nicknames were something only friends call their other friends, and considering we aren't exactly friends... you don't earn it from me" I say shrugging my shoulders while starting to walk again.

"Yeah whatever man," he says looking up at the starry night sky "I'm gonna go to Buck's place" he adds loud enough for the whole group to hear. Everyone waves Dallas off, and I jog to catch up to Soda.

"You know whats different about you?" Soda asks out of the blue "huh?" I reply as I raise my left brow. "You aren't afraid to talk back to Dallas" he says smiling "does it not happen often?" I ask curious "never" he replies looking down at me.

"I could kinda tell" I say with a giggle "what makes him so cold hearted and hot headed?" I ask curiously. As much as I didn't like Dallas Winston. I still wanted to know what made him tik. 

"Well. He was raised in a rough part of town in New York. Got arrested at ten, and I guess that's what happens to a guy who saw the horror of jail at the age of ten," Soda says. I take a deep breath taking it all in "damn" was all I could say.

The food that Darry prepared was amazing. Everyone and everything about these guys was amazing. Well except for Dally, but screw him.

I had just gotten back to my house and opened the creaky door to see my grandma and grandpa sitting at the table eating dinner. 

"Oh there you are! Just in time for dinner too!" My grandma says happily as she starts to get up from the chair she was sitting in .

"Oh I already had dinner... at the Curtis's house" I say with a smile. They both gave me a proud smile "ok sweetheart. It's getting late. Why don't you go get ready for bed?" my grandpa asks me as he shoves a mouthful of green beans into his mouth.

I smile back at them as I head up the stairs to my room. 

I was in the shower washing the conditioner out of my hair thinking about how nice these guys were when Dallas kept popping into my head.

The thought of him stuck inside my head made me loath him even more. He was handsome I'd give him that, but he was nothing more. 

I continued to try and scrub the conditioner out of my hair when a thought popped into my head. Could Dallas Winston's cold hard face show any bit of warmth.