Chapter 58:

It's been a week since I've been going to the hell hole everyone knows as school.

Everything seems... off.

It's just not the same being around Dallas when I'm terrified to trust him again.

He's been working really hard to make me happy, laugh, have fun, and gaining trust back, but I'll never fully have trust in him until I trust myself to trust him.

It will help a lot if Sandy leaves.

Sandy's the new queen bee at school.

We all know the person at the top can't be messed with, but I constantly need a reminder from Pony as I try to pick verbal fights with her.

Her and her tiny crew are out for blood... my blood, but I happen to enjoy my blood, and I've been a bit snotty when it comes to just handing her it in a glass jar all pretty.

I have been completely humiliated by her in a every way possible this week and I was sure to make it living hell for her too, but she has the upper hand.

It's also the big rumble tomorrow and I've been thinking a lot about that too.

It's almost the end of the school day and I just finished closing my locker when I heard an unpleasant screech.

I look up in the direction it was coming from, a tiny smirk on my face as I already knew who it was coming from.

I was met with an outstanding sight of Sandy screaming and prancing on her feet as a long scaly snake exits from her locker.

Unlike everyone else in the hallway I wasn't surprised because with the help of Two I was the one who put that snake in her locker.

I tried holding in my laugh as she tried to shoo it off of her shoe, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Once she successfully kicked the snake off of her a teacher hurried over and picked it up, rushing it outside.

I let out a few chuckles from my clamped shut mouth.

Sandy jerked her head around to look at me, her eyes narrowing and her posture straightening.

She stomped over to me, her evil face only growing more devilish as she got closer.

I didn't back away or cower, and instead looked her in her eye.

"You will pay for that" she says through gritted teeth.

"What? You didn't like it? I thought you would be happy to meet your spirt animal" I say with an innocent smile, but making it seem dark.

Her fists clenched and her breathing became heavy, "I can't wait till I scare you away, so that I can have Dallas all to my self" she says as almost a whisper, but it was clear as day to me.

By now a tiny circle has formed around us watching intently with wide eyes as if they blinked they would miss something.

"I'm not scared of you" I hiss back.

"You will be" she says punching me square in the jaw.

I should have saw it coming, but I was still caught off guard when her fist connected with my jaw.

Gasps of shock could be heard from the crowd.

I tried ignoring the darting pain and straightened up to look at a satisfied Sandy.

"So cheating on Soda wasn't enough? You're gonna go and punch his best friend?" I ask slightly amused.

I used to hate fighting, I couldn't even stand to hear it, but now, I loved the thrill of it.

She couldn't respond because my fist connected with her nose, it gushing blood as she held it.

The crowd grew as more people started to cheer and gasp.

She was fully pissed now, but so was I.

Two pissed hormonal teenagers were going head to head.

She went to punch me again, but I blocked it and punched her in the jaw, she recovered quickly and punched me in the same spot on the jaw again.

It was killing me, but I shook it off and grabbed her shirt, ramming her into the lockers, the crowd splitting for me to do so.

I could hear teachers yelling at us to stop, but no one was coming near us, so I figured that they couldn't get past the rows of people.

Before she or I could make anymore moves, I felt a pair of hands on my arms, yanking me away from Sandy.

I turned my head to see that Pony was the one who did so.

"Gracie stop" he says to me before Sandy tried running in on me again.

Pony stood in between me and her so that she couldn't make anymore moves, and he placed a hand on her shoulder push her away.

"Get off of me you kid" she hisses roughly shoving his chest, his back colliding with my chest.

I steadied Pony and stepped in front of him.

"Don't touch him" I growl while throwing another punch.

A  while has passed and the crowds were roaring, and somehow the teachers still couldn't get through the barricade of students.

I somehow fell to the ground, and my head hit the hard ground, my vision going black for a second before returning back blurry.

I couldn't focus, and she kept hitting and punching me.

When I thought I lost and was going to get severely injured, my hand managed to escape from the floor and her knee and punched her in the jaw causing her to fall to the side.

I got up as she held her face in pain.

I tried to walk my way into the crowd to escape because I was extremely dizzy, but I was only met with a pair of claws digging into my shoulders and slamming me face first into the lockers.

I grunted in pain.

She didn't let go of me, and turned me around before tiredly slapping me across the face.

I couldn't do anything, and instead just wished to get knocked out so I wouldn't have to deal with the pain anymore.

As her energy regained, she started to punch me again.

I felt her body jump as a loud deep"Hey!" came echoing down the hallway.

Her punches quickened, but soon there was a tall body in front of me, taking the punch that she was about to deliver to me.

I could barley see a petrified Sandy as I took a step from behind the tall figure.

She was looking up at the person wide eyed.

I tried taking a few more steps to the side to try and get a better view of what was going on but a pair of hands roughly, but carefully pulled me back behind their back.

"Don't. Touch. Her" the deep male voice growls.

I knew that voice.

It was Bob Sheldon.

HA just kidding.

It was Dallas, but his voice grew ten times deeper.

I heard foot prints scurry off and then saw him turn around.

His hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me into his warm solid body.

It was as if his body was healing mine with only touch, and I peacefully passed out in his arms.

GUYSS my writing is really shitty right now, and I apologize, I have just been so tired lately with getting this horse stuff figured out.

It was another kind of short chapter because I am still at my grandma's so I apologize for that.

Till next chapter!