Chapter 56:

After my shower I looked in the mirror again.

All of the caked blood was gone, replaced with fresh bright red blood instead.

With the mud gone to it was easier to see all the bruises clearly.

There were so many of them.

All of different shapes and sizes because I guess by body doesn't judge.

I quickly dried off, careful not to get the towel too dirty with blood.

I changed into some comfy shorts and a comfy shirt, I then started to get to work on the wounds.

I knew I needed stitches on some cuts, but there was no way I was going to the hospital, so instead I got up to look for a needle and some thread.

I finally found some in my grandpas room and brought it back to my room. 

When I was in my room I spotted Dallas's stuffed animal that he had given me for my birthday.

I wanted to rip all of it's stuffing out and burn it, but at the same time I wanted to squeeze it tightly and cry into it.

I went with the second option and sourly snatched the bear off the bed and brought it into the bathroom with me.

I shut the door so that if my grandpa did come back home early my screams of pain would at least be a bit muffled.

I started with the ones that didn't need as much to warm myself up.

As I place the needle close to my thigh, my hand starts to shake.

I try my best to focus, and my hand stopped shaking enough for me to stab the tiny needle in my skin. 

I winced in pain and my eyes squeezed shut, but I didn't make any noise.

I pulled it through, so that it was stitched up.

First wound done.

Ten more to go.

I was crying at this point, and it was getting really hard to see with all the tears that have built up in my eyes.

But I managed to put the last needle in the S shaped wound with one final scream.

Once I was finished, I quickly put down the needle, picked up the stuffed animal and squeezed it tight.

I was sitting on the counter, my feet soaking in warm water.

I slammed my head against the wall in pain and let out more painful sobs as I try to distract myself from the stinging, burning pain all over my body with a tiny teddy bear.

I took off my shirt leaving me only in my sports bra, so that it was easier to stitch without it getting in the way.

The pain wouldn't go away.

I thought that after I cleaned the all of the wounds and stitched them up that I'll feel better, but I was so wrong. 

It hurt way more.

I continue squeezing onto the stuffed bear as if it's my life source as I continue to let out sobs of pain.

I took my feet out of the sink and pulled my legs close to my body.

I must've not heard my bedroom door open because I was completely caught off guard when my bathroom door slammed open.

I jumped and open my eyes to see a worried and concerned Dallas rushing over to me.

The sight of him made me want to gouge his eyes out, but at the same time jump into his arms and cry.

I went in the middle, "Get out" I growl through gritted teeth.