Ha

This is kind of like a rant, just kidding I don't even know what it is, but I have to write about it because it's just too funny not to.

Okay so this guy and I have been dating for a year, and we're both in grade eleven. 

I was walking down the hallway at school one day when I saw a girl wearing a similar hoodie (it was a sports hoodie, so she couldn't have gotten it from that), I then realized it was my boyfriends fucking hoodie!

I asked him about it, and he said he had given it to her because they're good friends (even though I have never heard about her from his before), but whatever I trusted him.

Later that day one of his friends who is also friends with mine told me that he was talking to her, and they have been for a month!

SO that's great, but it gets better.

We're both in grade eleven, and she's in grade... nine :') I'm so ugly I lost my boyfriend to a grade nine.

It get's better.

I found that all out during like the first period of class, so I was really upset because... a year... a month... a grade nine, but I couldn't go home because no one could pick me up, and it's too far of a walk.

So I stayed the rest of the day, and at the end of the day I got on the bus (he takes the same bus as me), and I had a seat to myself, and was thankful that he didn't take the bus that day, but then as we were about to leave, he stopped the bus, got on, and since there were no empty seats left he had to sit next to me...

It was a very long way home. 

This happened like a month ago, and I'm still hurt by it, but life goes on I guess, I don't have any idea if the two are still talking or not.

I'm just laughing at the fact on how he was sooo stupid to give her his hoodie while we were dating :') 

Sorry if this was a waste of your time, I always feel better after writing about things.