Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm back again I'm sorry my phone was stolen but I've missed y'all  so very much.
Let's keep on supporting  this story too, I love you all.

Chapter one is finally out!!.
Vote, share, comment!!!.

It was one of those nights that Karen  was sleepless, memories  of Ian  were  tormenting  her.
Her mother had asked her to go back to Venice  but she'd  refused not once or twice, they'd discover  of her deadly secret, her marriage  to the Russian mafia boss.
Karen knew she wouldn't be able to look at her mom in the eye and lie, her father was worse she was like an open book to him and only God knows what he'll  do if he finds out she's  married to him.

Why is she even thinking of him right now?, he'd  chosen to let her go it is not like he'd   have stopped her from leaving never but he had deliberately  pushed her away, how?, he'd  cheated with women!
Just the thought of it made her want to vomit.
Her mother had always told her stories  about Ivanov her father-in-law  that he was or maybe still is cold and ruthless heartless even but she had never imagined Ian her Ian to be anything  like him, Ian was worse.

Karen sat on her bed and took a deep breath, she's changed now, she's  a big girl that was all 3 years ago.
She went to the dressing table and looked at her reflection, over the few years she'd  come to appreciate  her far Bantu  origin hence the broad curves on her hips and those tempting  blobs that could turn any man into a sinner.
She'd  cut her long hair into a long bob now and dyed it into auburn.
That was better, she was now into fashion and design, went to several Victoria's  secret runways and decided it's  time she stood on her own.
She started Royal Decor dealing with indoor decor, design which turned out to be her favourite  gateway now.
Here in Paris no one knew her which was better, correction, her twin cousins and other cousins did a fine job visiting her every now and then.

Putting all those thoughts aside a he put on her leggings, an overcoat scarf and boots it was only 11pm she wanted to go for a dessert with her crazy twin cousins Elle and Belle.
She went to her car and drove to the restaurant,  she took a look at the menu and was still deciding  when her phone beeped, her  cousins were not coming oh no!.
She ordered a dessert and started eating a he felt a strange shiver as if someone was watching her, she dismissed the thought probably some client besides many people looked at her and admired her from a far.

After the dessert she went in her car and hit the road  after about 5mins of the drive a he noticed a black sedan which was behind her all the way from the restaurant,  she decide to change the route but the car kept on following  her.
After about 15mins Karen had no doubt  about the car yeap! , it was indeed  following  her.
She took a deep breath, think! think! think!!!, she sped up and drove to a near by hotel maybe  she should spend the night here back in her house she's  all alone the maid normally came during the day and if she goes back there they'll  surely kill her.
She got out of the car shaking  and booked a room and decided to spend the night there, tomorrow  a he will think of something  she made sure she locked the door with all its  locks and slept.

On the next day she went back to her house, she made sure to check the side mirror every now and then to make sure that no car was following  her.
After a long shower she dressed up and had breakfast of which she never finished, at times like this she wished she'd  call her father and ask for help he will surely freak out and he'll will break loose maybe she shouldn't tell him.
Her twin brothers were now only 17 but acting like her seniors, she better not tell anyone of her whereabouts  but it wouldn't hurt to talk to her mom right?.
She called her and chatted and decide to go to the garden, she better find something  to occupy her mind or she'll  go crazy, she took a scissor and plucked the white rose a then red ones she thought of decorating  her kitchen, it's  been long anyway and the tulips in her kitchen were worn out.