Chapter 8

Some weeks later Karen was one happy woman, she'd  gone  to several dinner outings thanks to her "performance", she blushed hard her she recalled their morning just few hours earlier when they were in bed doing kinky.
'Don't...don't  tease me woman!', he warned and begged at the same  time.
She laughed and kissed his throat and he groaned loudly, he flipped her over and climbed on top then kissed her neck hungrily.
'I wanted to wait till evening but', he took a deep breath 'My dick is impatient!'.
She laughed and locked her arms around his strong neck,
'More than you?'.
He nodded 'It's  the one doing the thinking right now'.
She was in awe with this side of Ian, she smiled at him and kissed his jugular vein 'I want to talk to it'.
'It?, woman!, it's  him, don't belittle my co-'.
Karen clamped her hand on his mouth to shush him, Ian  amd his blunt mouth, he bit his fingers amd she pulled out amd laughed.
'Okay I want to talk to Ian junior'.
He smiled, 'There's  no junior in my boxers dusha moya '.
She  smiled amd kissed him long and he did what he always do with his hands amd fingers till she couldn't  take it anymore.

She shook her head and went to sit on the swings with her Matt, he kept her company when her husband was busy with work.
'Ella!'
She turned and went to him, she was so happy to see him, 'Look at you!'.
'I missed you too'.
Karen laughed and sat with him, looked at him then the car he'd  come with.
'Nice car'.
He looked back at it and shrugged,
'Really?'.
'Yes, I think I want a ride'.
He smiled amd shook his head
'Don't tell him that I was here'.
They chatted for a while talking about his exes and million hearts he's  broken so far.
He suddenly looked at her with questioning eyes amd she knew that the question  was inevitable.
'We're okay Kosta'.
She didn't know for how long but what she knew was that they're  okay, the past three weeks have been a blessing to her.
But he didn't look convinced.
'Does he still', he hesitated 'Hit you?'.
Karen  smiled at him
'We're okay Kosta, I swear'.
He turned to her and stared in her hazel eyes 'Ella if you're trying to feel better then-'.

'What are you doing here?'.
They all turned and looked at where that voice came from, Karen said a silent prayer to her guardian angel.
She looked at Kosta then the devil who was in full black all the morning  humor gone, the two brothers looked at each other and she felt the heat coming from the big brother.
'Hi bro I-'.
'I asked you a question Kostantine, what are you doing in my house?'.
Karen felt his anger and went to him, she held his hand amd pressed it, then looked at him and whispered.
'Ian please'.
He looked at her then his brother,
'I already told you not to come here Kostantine'.
'He was just saying hello Ian'.
'I just came to say hello to Ella-'.
'Her name is Karen!'.
Karen shivered and looked at him,
'Ian, it's  okay'.
Kostantine  smiled 'I just came to tell you that dad has located Vladimir's location'.
Ian's jaw tightened 'Okay, I'll call him'.
'Mom said  that-'.
'Leave!, I'll call you'.
Karen blinked twice and looked at the two brothers who seemed to be sharing a silent communication about something she shouldn't  know even Kostantine  got serious all of a sudden.
'Bye Ella, I'll visit you soon!!'.
Karen smiled amd went to hug him, he hugged her tightly amd whispered
'Don'tlet him hit you!'.
Karen faked a smile, 'I will tell Matt that you love him too!!'.

Karen went back to her room to give them some privacy, few minutes later the door was opened revealing a very mad Ian.
'What did he tell you?!!'.
Karen put down the dog amd looked at him.
'Answer me!'.
She swallowed hard what should she say?, "hello he said that you shouldn't hit me!", no way.
'I..he um..said to take care'.
He narrowed his eyes at her, the kind of a look he normally gives her when he doesn't trust her.
'Don't you dare lie to me'
She went to him and held his mad face in her tiny palms 'Calm down Ian, that's all he said I promise'.
He starred at her eyes 'I'll never forgive you for lying to me Karina, never!'.
She smiled amd kissed his cheek
'I'm  not Ian'.
He kissed her hair and  hugged her tight like she's  his whole life.
'I hope so'.