Chapter 32

Karen was devastated, how can she tell Naz to fuck off?, she sighed and went downstairs for breakfast, she nearly fainted when she met her father drinking coffee.
'Dad'.
He closed the newspaper and looked at her, she looked at him and looked away, he can read her mind and she hoped he won't today.
'Are you going to work?'.
She took a sip of her juice, of course she's  not, it's  a weekend and he knows that she never goes to work on weekends.
'I'm going to Naz's'.
'Hmmm'.
She swallowed hard, Gabriel  Moretti doesn't like that poor guy and never will, he finished his coffee and stood up then planted a kiss on her forehead.
'When you are finally ready, I'll be available for your secret'.
She sighed and took a huge breath, see?, she can't keep anything from that man.
She arrived  in his house about 30 minutes later, he opened the door for her, she was taken back  by his outfit, jeans, a blue shirt and an apron.
'Hello amore', he smiled at her and bent to kiss her lipsbut she turned away, guilt consumed every nerve of her body, she's  stillarried for fuck's sake!.
He looked at her and frowned but changed it into a smile which was a sad one, 'Welcome inside'.
She nodded and took a step inside but turned back and scanned the environment, no sign of Ian, or his men, that's  a relief.
She entered and decided to go and change her clothes to something comfortable, she went to his room and for the first time in months, it didn't feel comfortable again, she opened his drawer to take a shirt like she always does but shook her head, it isn't right.
She closed the drawer and put on her loose pants and blouse which she'd  carried with her and went back downstairs to where he was.

She reached there and sat at the kitchen bar admiring how he had his way with vegetables and chicken, she smiled, but her smile vanished, she must stay away from him for a while, for his safety ofcourse.
He turned and looked at her outfit and sighed, 'Are all my shirts dirty?'.
She shook her head, 'Why?, you want help?'.
He shook his head and turned off the stove with a painful look in his eyes,
'No, I...forget it'.
She wanted to cry, what's this with men feeling superior and on top of the world when women put  on their clothes?.
Ah, duh!, I'm not a guy.
Her subconscious mocked her, she rolled her eyes mentally and focused on the task on the table, he looked so perfect, the guy did everything a woman can ever dream of, he cooks, he does the dishes, he does his workouts thrice per week, he knows how to spoon a girl, she blushed at the thought, she had had sleepovers few times in the house particularly his bedroom and had enjoyed his spooning, and oh the guy can kiss.
Yes, just a kiss can drop all your pants and melt, she wondered what was inside those pants, is he a masterpiece?, is he enormous?.
She wanted to slap herself for the stupid harlotry thoughts, she'd read in magazine that pregnant women are always horny, maybe it must be the hormones.
Seriously Karen?, haven't  you ever dreamed of seeing his dick?.
She shook her head, in all the sleepovers, not once, not even nearly has she been able to get a glimpse of his....whatever.
'Do you want your chicken chilled today?'.
'Uh...', she didn't know what to say, have  you ever been treated so good till you are ashamed of yourself, thinking you don't deserve it?.
'Amore?'.
'Uh...yes, yes please'.
'There's  milkshake in the fridge, help yourself'.
She nodded and opened the fridge, she took the big jug and poured herself some in a glass, 'Where's Benito?'.
He sighed, 'To his dad, why?'.
'Nothing, just missed him I guess'.
'Hmmm'.
She took a sip of it and put it away because it felt wrong somehow, she went round and starred at the Greek god  cooking for her.
'Do you need any help?'.
'I'm almost done'.
'But, we have the macaroni that..'.
'I'm good amore, why don't you rest?'.
She opened her mouth to argue but realized that it was of no use, karma is a true bitch.
She sighed and sat starring at him, she loves him alright, he's perfect and all that but she's  still married.

She decided to go and watch tv, she kept on flipping channels and groaned in frustration, why is there nothing good to watch?, her thoughts were interrupted with his voice announcing that lunch is ready.
They sat for lunch and none talked, she looked at her meal and her apetite left her, she wasn't in the mood for chicken amymore.
'Naz?'.
He didn't look at her but hummed in response, 'I...don't think I like the chicken anymore'.
He put his fork down and looked at her, 'Why?, what's wrong?'.
He spent two hours preparing it bitch can you at least be thankful?.
'Just....forget it I'll eat'.