Chapter 7

On the next day Karen spent the day alone, it was nothing new she stayed in the garden all day and played with Matt then decided to go for a swim.
She put on her swimming costumes and went for a swim a cocktail on her table.
She wondered how her family was it has been long since she last talked to them and she knew her mother would be worried.
She didn't have access to any mobile phone and was afraid of asking Ian what if he gets mad and becomes violent again?.
It's  been a week of peace and she didn't want to ruin that, not for anything.
She missed home, her crazy brothers who always made her days, the twins were 18 now but looked huge and even taller than her, they were all duplicates of her dad and her little sister was 13 a teenager full of spirit and drama her mother  had a hard time.

Karen took a sip of her drink and thought about her career, modelling has always been her dream come true, and her business in Paris?, who will take care of it?.
Is she ready to lose everything just for Ian?, is she making the right decision in staying with him, or is divorce the answer to the problem.
Why did he cheat?, he wondered they were not in between fights okay maybe one or two but why did he decide to cheat on her with bimbos?.

Karen took a deep breath and laid on her back on the sun bed and fell asleep. She woke up when she felt hands on her naked belly and her eyes opened in fright.
'Shh, baby it's  me no one else would dare'.
She sighed in relief, after that dream she became very sensitive, he didn't try to touch her or seduce her, they'd taken shower few times and he didn't touch her.

Karen looked at him and smiled lazily
'Back so early?'.
He shook his head with a smile
'I was expecting the famous line guess I've married a selfish woman'.
Karen chuckled and looked at him, he was in his dress pants and shirt only looking gorgeous as usual.
Her eyes  went to where his were on her breast whose nipple had poked outside the thin material of the bikini top.
His Adam's apple bobbled and he took a deep breath then looked at her, damn is celibacy this hard?.
Karen smirked,
'Do you need anything Ian?'.
He cleared his throat and nodded then shook his head and turned away.
She sat and looked at him, 'Ian?'.
'Yes', came out his deep voice 'No..'.
Karen frowned innocently at him, this game is getting interesting 'No?'.
'Yes...I mean no, do I look like I need anything?'.
Karen shrugged 'Are you sure?'.
He rolled his eyes at her, 'Yes I'm sure'.
Karen smiled, 'Okay', she stretched her body on the bed and laid on her front wriggling her assets and moaned.
'Stop it!'.
'What?'.
He slapped her bottom and left leaving her laughing out loud.
Well that's a first, he didn't freak out when he found her in a bikini.

In the evening she went to the bedroom and found him on the sofa busy on his PC, she went to him and stroked his hair.
'Are you busy?'.
He looked at her and nodded then continued typing, she rolled her eyes and caressed his chin which had grown some beard.
'What you doing?'.
He took a deep breath, 'I'm working Karina, please'.
Karen rolled her eyes and hugged his back then rubbed his big strong arms, he pulled  back and looked at her.
' Do you need something?'.
Karen sighed 'No', she went and took off her jeans then shirt followed by bra and threw it at his face then went for a shower.

She was so mad, how dare him?!!, she smiled when a thought came in her mind, she finished bathing and went out with a towel and dropped it when she reached her dressing table, she dried herself and put on some pants then sat and started applying her lotion gently.
She started  with her legs then her thighs and arms then her cherries, she smiled when she heard him sucking a painful breath.
Take that!.
She took her lotion and went to him in her pants and turned her back to him.
'What?', he asked a bit irritated.
'I can't reach my back, help me apply there'.
'It's  night you can sleep without it', he dismissed her and went on typing, she rolled her eyes at him.
'Ian!!, please my back normally gets itchy at night if I don't'.
'I'm busy'.
'I'm just asking for this small favour Ian, please help me and I'll leave you alone I promise'.
He cursed and took the lotion and put it on his palms then rubbed her back gently with them going up to her shoulders and down but didn't  reach anywhere near her waist.
She turned her head,
'Down there please', she said with a smile.
He cursed and applied her whole back then went back to his work.
She smiled at him 'Thank you Ian'.
She put on her night robe which was short ending midthigh, a pale pink silk which did nothing to hide her assets.
She then took her comb and rollers and went outside to the balcony with a box.
She sat and rolled her hair in rollers then took a nail polish and did her nails both toe and fingers.

Ian finished his "work", well if playing  cards can be termed as work, how could he work with his half naked wife in front of him?.
He shook his head at the voices she made, few minutes later she'd asked for chocolate and now she was sucking those delicious fingers of hers with loud annoying moans!.
He closed the PC and decided to go for a cold shower, he didn't want to touch her not after that terrible nightmare she'd had but right now she's pushing all his buttons goodness!.
He cursed when he saw  his massive hard on starting at him with pleading eyes, it twitched when he heard her moaning.
'Damn it!, I know will you stop it!', he talked to his hard on he stayed in the shower for minutes and decided to come out, the stupid cold water wasn't helping he needs her, fast or he'd  die of want.

He put on some pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and decided to go to her and duck the livings out of her.
He opened the door and what he saw nearly broke his heart, she was sitting with her head laid back on the couch her face full of scrub, where did she get that?.
Must've  been when she went to take the stupid chocolates.
'Come to bed!'.
She removed a piece of cucumber on her left eye and  looked at him.
'Can't'.
'Wash your face, I'm going to fuck  you so bad I swear'.
She shook her head and returned the piece 'Can't I have to wait for it to dry '.
'You'll  do it tomorrow, I need you Karina'.
Karen shook her head, 'Maybe next time I'm busy'.
He couldn't believe his ears, he went and touched her hand 'Baby please'.
She slapped his hand away 'Go away!'.
He sighed, isn't that what she wanted?, why are women so difficult to understand?, damn them.
'Karina I..'.
'No'.
He shook his head and went to bed then took pillows and kept in between, she wants to play rough huh?.

Karen waited for him to settle down and went to wash her face then went to bed, she nearly laughed when she saw the pillows.
He can be childish sometimes, this is the Ian  she married, she pulled the duvet and slept with a smile on her face.
On the following day, she woke up at around  4am so early, the pillows were still there  but Ian  wasn't around.
She put on her slippers and went to his gym, she opened the door and found him punching the punching bag, she stood by the door and  starred at his perfect body,  he looked so sexy doing it and she was amazed on how his perfect muscles  flexed when  he punched, he was covered in sweat and that made her think of other things which could get him sweat.

'What are you doing here?'.
Karen looked at him, he was wiping his sweat with a towel now and coming near her.
'Same thing you're doing here'.
His eyebrows furrowed and looked at her 'You're  not dressed like you're  here for the same thing'.
She shrugged and took his towel and wrapped it on her neck 'Mabye, but why are you here?'.
He turned and went for a bottle of water, 'I'm always here at this hour', he opened the bottle and took a sip of it.
'Liar', she followed him.
He took a step back, 'Can't sleep?'.
She nodded and sighed.
'And why is that?'.
'You know why', she held his face and starred at his eyes 'Right?'.
He shook his head 'I do'.
She smiled 'Really?'.
'Not', he finished his sentence and went back to their bedroom.
She followed him and stood by the door again starring at him.
He turned and looked at her, damn she looked so edible and begging needing even, he shook his head and went to her hands on her narrow and slender waist 'You're a bad girl', he kissed her neck.
She moaned 'I never said I'm a good one'.
He smiled and kisses her jaw then looked at her 'You know what bad girls get in return?'.
She shook her head with a smile which faded when she felt how hard he is.
'They get punished, really hard and fast', he carried her in one movement and threw her on his bed.

She looked at him with anticipation and a bit of anxiety plus a sprinkled fear.
'Scared?'.
Karen shook her head and gasped when she saw it .
'Oh my God'.
He laughed 'Pray hard, but I can assure you no one will save you I'm going to punish you for torturing  me last night!'.
He went to her and kissed her then made love to her in a way no book has ever written.
Karen woke up later that day at around 10am and stretched but groaned when she felt him growing again.
'Not again!!'.
'Yes again baby, come here'.
She went on top and smiled at him.
He twirled with her hair which was now like an old nest and smiled.
'Good performance and we're  going out for dinner tonight'.
Karen laughed 'Bad one?'.
He smiled, 'You don't  want to find out'.

So she got to get her dinner outside  and more of the day.

Till tomorrow fellas.