Chapter 6

Heya  guys.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
I'm so excited because  I've finally found the direction  of the story.
Much thanks to all who've been voting, I love you guys.

SOME DAYS LATER, Karen was so happy, the garden was promising life and laughter.
She went with Matt and started watering one evening and then went to prepare for dinner.
She hadn't seen or heard of Ian since that night when he had promised not to touch her, she was grateful.
After a tiresome day, she wished she's be able to talk to her mom but that wasn't possible she didn't have a phone and had nowhere to get one, she decided to go for a shower.
She was now washing her bob hair when strong hands clamped her breasts, she hissed.
'Shh, just me'.
She turned and hid her "cherries" as he calls them, he was in nothing but briefs amd she got a closer look of his chest, his breath fanned her face and it's  then a he realized that he's drunk.

He hugged her form behind amd kissed her shoulder 'I want you', he nibbled her ear and all senses left her.
The next  thing she knew was that she was laying underneath  him in bed, kissing him back.
He looked at her, 'I want you so bad'.
Karen closed all the warning voices in her head that this is a mistake, she told herself that he's drunk at least and he's not the cruel Ian but the sweet Ian  and gave up to him, her body, mind and  soul.
She moaned when he entered her slowly with  a shower of kisses and drive both of them to climax.
After that he didn't run away he fell asleep or rather collapses, effects of alcohol?, she didn't know and this time it was  her who  went to clean up  her shameless body.
She then went to bed and slept, maybe Ian  should get drunk  often.

When the morning came, Karen had been awake for a long time, with their legs tangled together it was hard to wake up without  disturbing  him and she didn't want that because he looked like an angel in his sleep.
She heard him yawning and he opened his eyes amd looked at her then frowned when he felt his leg on top of hers in the sheet.
Karen didn't know what to say, she just looked at him.
He shook his head and sat facing the other side then stood up amd went to the shower.
Karen decided it's  best of she doesn't cry or talk, that will be better, she sat on the huge bed amd waited for him to come out.
He came out eventually with only a towel and didn't even look at her, he went to his closet took some  clothes and started wearing them, Karen sat starting at his perfect back.
He tied his tie amd looked at her,
'Whatever happened last night was a mistake, I'm sorry'.
She wanted someone to punch her.
Or kill her.
Or both.
He's apologizing?, just making her feel  bad and used and-.
'Did I make myself clear?'.
Karen smiled sadly at him, 'Yes Ian'.
He finished amd left the room.

About an hour LATER she went to have some coffee amd was in the middle of it when Aliya  came and told her that the boss is looking for her.
She finished ams went to their bedroom where she found him so murderously mad, hands in his pockets, his jaw hard.
'Come here!'.
Karen swallowed hard and stood where she was, this is never good, 'What is it?'.
He chuckled, 'You have the nerve to askme that?, goodnesss what are you?!!'.
Karen flinched at the tone, she didn't understand  him or his moods.
He went and grabbed her elbow and pulled her to the bed where several magazines were showing her in bikinis and other beach wear.
She took a deep breath, 'I..'.
'Did you forget that you're a married woman?'.
Karen had no strength to talk, she just looked at  him.
'Did you Karina?'.
She swallowed hard, it is work right?, she a lot of that before they married and he had no problem with that but-
'Answer me damn it!!'.
She looked at the magazines and shook her head, he went near her and grabbed her hair.
'No'.
He pulled back her hair amd she winced in pain, her hand went to where his large arm was holding her hair 'Ian...please, don't hurt me', she begged.
He laughed and pulled it more making her scream, 'You're  married Karina get that in your mind'.
She nodded and prayed for him to release her but he didn't instead he tugged it more and took her to the dressing table.
'What did I tell you about this stupid devilish hair of it?, why don't you ever do anything  I tell you?!!'.
'Ian...it was work amd-'.
'Fuck  the stupid work!!!, you let others see what's mine and mine alone!'.
Karen's eyes watered 'I'm sorry'.
He pushed her and left madly.
Karen fell and knocked her cheek on the table, she cried and crawled to her bed and hugged herself.
This is not Ian, he's not the man she married and she was so sad to know that she'd  married wrong.