Chapter 11

That final statement she'd given him turned out to be roses, it's  been a week now and it's roses all over.
She'd wake-up with breakfast in bed and sleep with cuddles or being spooned till she couldn't breath anymore.
She smiled when she felt him tightening his hand around her stomach, he's waking up.
'Hmmm, what's  going on in that devilish mind of yours?'.
She chuckled 'I'm not the one who's hard'.
He cursed 'Sorry babe, morning wood happens to every man'.
'Yours is too much'.
He laughed and spooned her close till she could feel his morning wood poking her ass.
'Agreed and I need a little hope with that, I can't go to my men with a hard on baby, they'll  think you're lazy'.
She laughed, 'I am waiting for my breakfast in bed'.
He groaned, 'I've spoiled you too much damn it!, today it's my turn'.
'If I get to bring food then no sex'.
He cursed 'What's this with women getting back at us by denying us sex?'.
She smiled, 'It's the only thing I know you love most'.
'There are other things', he said with a smirk.
'Like?', she wasn't sure she'd  like whatever is in his mind.
His hand went inside the sheets and touched her ass.
She jumped and fell off the bed, she's  so sensitive there and he knows it.

He bursted out with a deep laughter, she stood up and pulled the dress down.
'It's  not funny Ian!'.
He laughed, 'Whatever, I'm hungry woman!, go and bring me some food'.
She sighed, 'And what if I don't want?'.
He smiled, 'Do you want to be fucked when you're so hungry?'.
She shook her head and left the room leaving him laughing out loud.

They had breakfast and shower together then sat on the sofa in their room eating some fruits.
He was shirtless with only some jeans on, she was still in a bathrobe.
'I love strawberries'.
He smiled, 'I love cherries'.
She blushed hard, 'I like bananas too'.
'Whose banana?'.
She took a strawberry and threw it at him, he laughed 'I'd like to know'.
She blushed hard and went on eating, how could he?.
'How's your arm?'.
'Whose banana do you like?'.
She sighed, 'I'm serious Ian'.
He shrugged, 'I'm fine, just three stitches'.
She nodded and hoped for the best, may these moments last forever, may these roses last forever.
'Are you.....happy baby?'.
She looked at him and smiled, who wouldn't  be?, of course she's  happy he knows how to treat well a lady.
'Define happiness'.
He looked at her, 'Happiness is you, I know what's  happiness when I look at you when I know that you're mine to cherish, you're why I'm alive, nothing gives me strength than knowing some beautiful woman here is in love with me'.
Her eyes watered, 'Do you...love me Ian?'.
He chuckled and she felt offended, what if he doesn't?.
'You know that I do'.
She released a breath, 'Say it then'.
He smiled, 'I love you '.
She smiled back, 'Ian...I want to know something'.
'About my temper?'.
She nodded, this will be a step towards understanding him.
He sighed, 'Let's talk about us'.
'Ian, I need to-'.
'Please, we've hard a peaceful horny morning and I still want that'.
She smiled though it was forced, he's  not ready to open up to him, why?, is it too ugly?, or doesn't he trust her?.
'I'm not horny'.
He raised his eyebrow at her as if saying Want me to prove you wrong?.
'Okay...maybe a little'.
He laughed, 'Then we've to do something with that'.
He stood up and took some berries, she looked at him, 'What are you doing?'.
'Shhhh...stay still and don't move'.
He went behind her and leaned then kissed her shoulder, she smiled.
'Not working'.
He took some berries and intentionally put them inside her bathrobe.
'Oops...my bad'.
'Ian!!!!'.
'Relax baby, I'll get them out', he took his hand inside her bathrobe and what he did made her take a sharp breath.
'What...wh...are..you doing?'.
'Getting out the berries baby what else would I do?', he said innocently.
His hand was working magic, his fingers went and found the peak of her cherries and pinched, she arched her back and cried.

'Shh..I'm getting them out, just a little longer baby okay?'.
She couldn't even talk she just nodded and closed her eyes when he pinched it painfully 'Ian!!!!!'.
He smiled and took his hand south to where her fountain is and brushed his middle finger.
'Aah!'.
'Shh...I think I've seen one going here, let me see', his finger brushed and went in then out, she grabbed his upper arms painfully.
He added one then two and the third one making them seek places only he knew too well, she was on fire now and was to explode.
'Now where else did they go?', he asked pumping, he kissed her neck.
'Are you horny now baby?'.
She nodded, breathless to even utter a sentence.
He threw his head back and laughed, he went on till he felt her going close and pulled out leaving her wanting and desperate.
'Damn you!!!!!!!'.
'We're even now, I can't be the only one who's hard', he went to bed and sat.
She took a deep breath and looked at him, 'Ian...?'.
'Do you need something?'.
'Yes come here and fuck me!'.
His jaw was in the floor, he's  not used to her cursing, he got out quickly and had his evil way with her.