Chapter 58

A month later Karen was in the guest room with her twin crazy cousins who happened to be her maids, she was crying, the tears didn't seem like they were to stop anytime sooner.
"Will you stop crying already!, You're ruining the make-up fou!".
The twin sister smacked her head, "Cut it out Belle!!, It's her wedding day what did you expect her to do?".
Karen looked at her cousins, all of them including the girls born by Paul and Pierre's wives, they were so....French?.
"You guys suck, let the bride be, come here queen of the jungle", Paula, Paul's only daughter hugged Karen as she sobbed.
Belle rolled her eyes and gave the make up artist a look that could surely send her to hel, Pierre's daughters, Alicia and Alice were surely nice unlike other Berger granddaughters, that is Belle and Elle.
"Now loosen up queen of the jungle you're gonna marry the man of your dreams, and Il est beau!!!!".
Karen smiled, "He'll murder both of you if he knew this is how you're treating me".
They laughed, Katerina entered with Angela who was apparently baby sitting their cousins children, who were now six.
"I swear these kids will give me a heart attack one of these days".
"Shut up Angela!!", They yelled together.
Angela looked at them and rolled her eyes,
"I so thank God I'm born Italian, this...this sucks!".
"What sucks is your big and dirty mouth go make sure my son's nappies are changed or I'll tell everyone about the boy you were making out with behind Karen's house!", Elle yelled.
All eyes turned to Angela and she blushed red, she cleared her throat and turned away leaving them laughing.
"Did she really made out?".
Elle laughed, "Of course, damn the girl can surely kiss, I almost thought I'm watching porn".
Karen fanned her face, "Enough already!!".

Katerina entered and broke down into tears, the girls screamed for her to stop because she'll ruin Karen's makeup again, after the makeup, she went and out on her wedding dress, long and beautiful bodycon dress with a long tail, it was champagne gold in colour and nude on the arms, she looked like a goddess.
"I'm so proud of you my love, finally".
"Yeah, finally mom", they hugged and laughed in tears of joy.

She finally made it to the altar with full security, there were mafia bosses with their wives from different parts of Russia and some Italian mafia bosses, her father walked her to the altar and Karen swore she saw tears in his eyes, her brothers looked at her with short smiles, typically mafia smiles while Ivanov waited beside his son who looked like he was going to pass out in any minute.
They reached the altar and Gabriel handed Karen's hand to Ivanov's who was smiling like he'd just won the Olympics.
"I told you they'd get married one day rabbit, the island is fucking mine!".
Gabriel smiled, "You even curse in front of Jesus little fucker who are you?, The jet is now mine, we're even".
Ivanov patted Gabriel's back and smiled,
"We're even", he took her hand and handed her to Ian.
"If he ever acts like a fucker don't hesitate to ring me".
Ian rolled his eyes, "Dad!".

The two of them headed to the altar and exchanged their vows, the rings and he finally kissed the bride, he leaned on her forehead as people screamed.
"I'm one hell of a lucky bastard Karina Vasiliev Kruschev".
She smiled at him, "I'll murder you before either of us turns 60".
He laughed, "Is that a promise?".
She nodded and wiped the lipstic off his lips,
"I can't wait for forever with you".
"Fucking fantastic!".

They went for the photos session which was at the beach where the reception was, they danced and drank and ate celebrating their reunion in marriage, Karen was so happy, to finally marry the man of her dreams and happy that it's Ian after all.

They went to their honeymoon in Thailand since she got to pick the place, he'd surprised her with a tour to South Africa and she almost cried, they had gone to the house she used to live in with her mother and even the hotel her granny used to stay to, she looked at Ian and hugged him, there were no words to thank him.

They landed back in Russia two weeks later, she was fast asleep in his arms, he looked at her and at the rings in her hands, perfect rings, they've cost him a fortune but she's worth it.
She woke her up when they reached the destination, his queen was so tired and he almost cursed himself for keeping her awake the other night for many hours.
"Karina baby".
She looked at him, "We're home?".
He nodded amd carried her inside the house to their bedroom, he placed her in their bed and turned away but she held his tie and pulled him back to bed laughing.
"You devil".
She went on her knees and untied his tie, he smiled at her, "You're good at acting dusha moya, you should try some time".
Karen laughed, she discarded his tie and suit jacket and looked at him, "Are you having any work?".
"No work is better than fucking you baby".
"You Mr Vasiliev are a naughty boy".
"I'm offended you still think I'm a boy, no boy carries what I have between my legs baby".
She laughed, "I hope my son gets all of it Ian".
He smirked, "Want to make one now?".
Karen froze and looked at him, a baby?, Is she ready for a baby this soon?.
"Ian...".
"It's alright, too soon, I know, I'm not yet ready to share your tits and attention with anyone yet".
She rolled her eyes, he pulled her to him and rubbed her bottom, "Mrs Vasiliev".
She chuckled, "My husband".