Chapter 43

After the apartment had been "cleaned" and the locks have been changed, Karen closed her door and pulled her hair, why is Ian trying to ruin her life now more than ever?, isn't he supposed to be living in a happily ever after kind of life?.
She didn't know what to do, but what she was sure of is never telling anyone about the matter, not Naz, and especially not her father.
She went to her bedroom and started packing her stuffs ready to move out completely but paused, if she moved out then he'll still send her lilies to Naz's house and that will be worse.
Naz can't find out, no one should find out infact, she'll deal with this herself, she took her phone and texted Naz that she wouldn't be going back to his house for the night and turned off her phone, his reply will just break her.

She went for a shower and decided to order some pizza, she sat working on her laptop till late midnight, and turned on her phone, voicemails from Naz, she deleted them all and assured him of her safety.

On the next day, she woke up at around 7am and went to fix herself a cup of coffee, she took a sip of it and went to take her weekly magazine on her door post.
She opened the door and nearly spilled her coffee, white lilies again, she looked around for a sign of her stalker but found none, she took her magazine and a note fell from it.

Good morning, dusha moya,
I'm sorry the lilies were many, I've got you a bouquet today.
With love, Ian

She tore the note angrily and went inside her house her heart racing, this can't be happening, she ran to her room and called her bodyguard.
"Miss Moretti".
She looked at her trembling hands and shook her head, why has she even called him?.
"Miss Moretti are you okay?".
She nodded then sighed when she realized that he can't see her, "I'm..fine Robert, I just wanted to know if.....uh....if you're be on duty today?".
She said a silent prayer, she knows that he's not on duty, damn it!.
"No miss".
"Oh okay, see you so-".
"Miss are you sure everything is okay?".
Damn him!.
"Of course, of course, bye!", She hanged up and threw her phone.

Her day was ruined, she went to work as usual and sat on her chair, she turned on her computer and found an email, she opened it and her jaw was on the floor, her mouth opening and closing like a dying fish, lilies, white sent via email.
She scrowelled down to make sure it was the right address and found that it was from Russia, but why?, what if it wasn't Ian?.
She called her IT genius maybe he could track the sender, the IT genius came and tried tracking the sender, she went for a cup of coffee and was pacing in her office waiting, she sighed in relief when the nightmare was over.
"Here it is miss".
She rushed and starred at the computer, the email address is from Moscow indeed, the location even the house was all familiar, she sent him away and looked at the computer.
She wrote a long essay ordering him to leave her alone, she pressed the send button but the message couldn't be sent.
The email had been revoked already.
She hit the table angrily, she should've known, he's smarter than anything.

She went back to her apartment, so confused, nothing could work now, she found lilies at her door post, she threw them away angrily and went inside.
A lot has been happening, and she didn't know if this was a time to revisit her past or a time to finally move on.
At around 8pm she was awakened by the sound of bell ring, she woke up and wrapped her cardigan and went to open, Naz was at the door with red roses.
"Hey amore".
She looked at him then the roses and shook her head, is she dreaming?.
"Uh...what are you doing here?".
He kissed her cheek and went inside, she shut the door and cocked her head, "I'm sorry for being this way but a lot has been happening to me and-".
He smiled, "It's okay, your assistant told me that you're not feeling well".
Okay?.
He went to her and held her face with his free hand, "You look pale and tired, why don't you sit down and relax while I prepare dinner?".
She nodded because there was nothing else to do, she took the roses as he disappeared to the kitchen, she looked at the roses and an image of lilies came into her head, she shook her head as if to clear it and put them in a vase.