Chapter 13

Thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments plus shares.
I love you all, sorry for the long wait, here's  a fresh sweet chapter for you all.

For those who hate me for getting Karen pregnant, I'm truly sorry I know he's a monster but every monster has his beauty.

Enjoy......

For a moment everything stopped, neither of them talked or even moved, she felt his hands pull away from her neck and fell on his sides.
No one said anything, she looked at him, to say he was shocked is an understatement, well what did he expect?, they've  been careless and this is the outcome.
She wiped off her tears and shook her head, this is a mistake, carrying his child is a mistake there's  no secret in that, plus she wasn't  sure if she was ready to be a mother at least yet.
All the hopes of leaving him were gone now, she's  pregnant that means she's  stuck with him forever and ever, till death do them part.

She looked at him, his mouth opened them closed and opened again, he looked at her and swallowed hard then pulled her in a hug.
She pushed him away with all the strength that she had, how dare he try to hug her after what he's  done to her!.
He looked broken and sad, his eyes searched for hers and whispered.
'Karina, you're....you're  pregnant?'.
She busted into tears, he doesn't  know how sad she is, how she regrets everything, but one thing is for sure, she'll  love her baby wholeheartedly.
He fell on his knees and rested his head I her flat tummy and hugged her.
'I'm sorry......baby please I'll never...'.
'Go away!!!!', she pushed him and ran to the bathroom to stare at her miserable face, she had red marks on her elbows and neck without  forgetting her jaws, her face was red and puffy from crying, the happy Karen was gone, long gone Ian Vasiliev had killed that Karen.

She sobbed quietly at the thought that she's  carrying an innocent child who's  only come to suffer in this world, if he can hurt her then what will happen to her baby?.
She starred at the broken, hopeless and helpless Karen in front of her and unshed tears went on flowing, she gasped when the door was opened revealing a sad and broken Ian who entered starring at her through the mirror reflection.
He went near her and stood behind her breathing heavily and hardly, he was to touch her hair when she almost screamed.
'Don't!!!', she was so tired and his touch was the last thing she wanted, those same hands which were going to touch her have just hurt her few minutes ago.
'Karina I-'.
She took a deep breath,
'Don't talk to me!', she washed her hands to remove what?, she didn't know but her trembling hands needed water, she continued washing them for about two minutes shaking like she's  been struck with thunder.
She cried loudly when he hugged her from behind and restedhis head on her neck, she froze and swallowed back the pain, it hurt so much, so much to be hurt by the man you love, the deepest pain in the world.
She felt him shaking and it's then that she realizes that her neck was wet with tears and those tears were not hers, they were Ian's.
She looked at the mirror and broke, Ian Vasiliev was crying!!.
He was crying, shaking as if blaming himself for everything, she sobbed with him as he sobbed but hers were loud sobs, his were quiet ones only the  shaking of his body made her realize that he's still crying.
'I'm  sorry....I'm  so sorry', he sobbed and begged.
But it was too late for that now, she removed his hands from her flat tummy and went to bed.
He followed her and leaned  closer then touched her hair, he was so finished but she knew that look once he has her forgiveness they'll  go back to square one.
'Karina dusha moya',
She slapped his hand away angrily and yelled 'Don't  touch me!!!!!'.
He swallowed hard and put his hand away, she sighed as tears kept on falling,  he made her sick and he better not think of touching her with those hands ever again.