Iconic - Chapter 69

Happy april fools!!!

Josh's POV

"Hello dunyul I thot id droop in- HOLY GRILLED CHEZBURGS" Joosh sed as he walked in on dun und fillament havin da cheeky bumm secks.

"Ahh Joosh wtfrickity fishburgers?! Bruh y you snatch mah weave?! Bla la la la BEEF AND CHEEZEE!" Dunykl sung as he continued ridin filament like a jokey on steroids un cracccccc

Just then everyone was surprised when dun's christian grandmosther ran in and she screamed ve mush. Edith were whorified and thru a bisexualble book at dem with a cross wearing jonald trumps wig, witch was snachted like the author's self respect as she continuid to wite dis. 

Just then @phanshion came into the room with her lady gaga heals and took smexy p[icture s of dun ridin filament like he were a mincraft pig wearin a saddle, the author soon joining while singing we're on da 420way 2 hell.

Finna lie, Monika frum doki doki lit club came in smokin a ciggie and cried abut how filament stole her senpai, which is dunyl and she were vee sad. den she got out a knife, which summunde yuri who stabbed everyone in yhe room except fpr the author and  cus the author needa publish dis.

all of a sudeen satan rised from the ground and commented on dunyls your00d video that moonicka shud kill jake paul so she did and they all died happily ever after

The end

Oh my goodness I'm so glad to have completed this story! I love this book with my whole heart and thank you so, so much for reading it! I hope you all have a great april fool's and I wanna thank once again for helping me when this plot confused me! I might even publish a face reveal if this gets enough votes!
Have a great day, and merry christmas