1

" Hey Jeongguk .Hows your resting ? I hope you're doing well . When I heard about your accident I immediately ran to the hospital shouting at the nurses to let me see you .

They wouldn't let me since they were working on keeping you here . Your brother comforted me and helped me calmed down a little but I was still going insane . He would tell me things like " he's ok" "don't worry he's not leaving" but those words went through one ear and out the other .

Later your parents forced me to go home with them since the hospital wouldn't allow us to visit you just yet .

Your mother insisted I stayed the night because it was too late to go home . I could never say no to her . So as soon as we made it home I ran straight into your covers and cried myself to sleep . I got like two hours of sleep before I was awoken by your mother saying we can go visit now . I literally jumped out of bed ran into your bathroom brushed my teeth with my toothbrush that I leave at your place then changed into one of your hoodies I hope you don't mind and ran to the car . We checked in and now here I am talking to you .

It feels kinda weird since you're not responding but I guess I gotta get used to this in the mean time . Rest as long as you'd like okay so when you wake up we can go get ice cream and play video games after okay ? I'll see you tomorrow ggukie ."