17

" Why is time going by so fast ? I have only 4 days left with you . This doesn't have to be the case if you would just wake up but it just doesn't work like that . Are you not ready ? Do you just not want to be here ?

I need to know what's making it so difficult for you to open your eyes . Don't you wanna see the world again ? I'm tired of it . All I want is for you to be back in my arms again .

And I may sound selfish but can you blame me ? I've been in and out of this hospital for nine months straight waiting for something that doesn't seem like it's bound to happen . Nothing's the same anymore . Im more stressed than ever .

You were always there for me . Talking to you and getting no response is getting old . I hate to admit it but it's true . This is hurting me oh so badly . And it's exhausting. Every single day I wake up just to remember you're not there and I worry about what's going to happen next .

Can you just let me know now ? Give me a sign please . I can't keep doing this . I love you Jeongguk with all my heart and soul but it's killing me . I know I said I would never leave you and I'm not but I can't keep fighting with them anymore .

These passed months have been a living hell for me . What about you ? How has time been treating you ?"