29

Ten minutes have passed and she finally stopped crying .

She was now laying down on the grass staring up at the figures made by clouds .

" What are you doing ?"

She sits up quickly and turns around only to see ...

Him .

" I just wanted some fresh air ."

" Well Junghyun said to hurry and come in before he eats all of the pizza on his own ."

With that he walked back in .

' Well at least he talked to me .'

She gets up and follows him into the kitchen .

" There you are ugly . Hurry and eat before I force Jeongguk to eat yours ."

" He hasn't had any ?"

Jeongguk glances at her .

' Aw man now he knows I still care about him'

" No he waited until we found you . Where did you go ? Did you think we were playing hide and seek or something ?" Junghyun teased her .

She let his sly remark go because she's focused on the fact that Jeongguk didn't eat because he was waiting for her .

If he wasn't there , she would be cheesing so hard .

She glanced down at the floor trying hard to hold in her smile .

" Okay eat up guys imma head to my room ."

And just like that Junghyun left the two alone .

' Oh shoot . What should I say ? What should I do ? Oh my god -'

Her thoughts were interrupted by a hand sliding a plate with two pizza slices on to the counter she was standing by .

Shocked , she looked up at him but he just walked away going up the stairs into one of the rooms .

' He ... cares'

' He totally still cares .'

The little one found her self skipping to the dining table with a gigantic grin plastered on her face .