34

The girl was at the Jeon residence again ...

Only this time the rest of the group was there as well .

This day is what's known to the group of boys FESTA and to outsiders a friendship anniversary.

They do this every year on June 13th to celebrate them being friends for another year .

It just so happened to be their 7th year together .

The celebrations were always fun however the girl feels guilty since it's their day and she always has to crash it .

She even tried to skip out on it last year so the seven boys can party with out an intruder but within 30 minutes of the boys gathered , they came crashing into her home , kidnapped her , and took her to seokjin's home where they would be celebrating that year .

" Circle around everybody it's time to light the candles ," namjoon says while placing the candles on to the vanilla frosted cake .

They all gathered around the table and sang happy birthday to bangtan .

After blowing the candles out , they all devoured that cake .

Well not before Jeongguk snuck a dab of frosting on to the girl's nose .

" You are so dead ," jeongguk giggled at the girl's remark and got up to run away from her .

She chased him with a glob of royal frosting in her hand .

The rest of the night consisted of board games , story times and night time bonfire with music .

To them , life couldn't possibly be better than this .