Chapter Seven

"Christopher

"Christopher..." I mumbled. "He kissed me."

"What?" Taeyong asked in confusion. Everyone looked confused. "Who's Christopher?"

"The guy who Jaemin punched," I said.

"His name is Bang Chan, noona," Jaemin said. "Not Christopher. He's the leader of Stray Kids."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "His real name is Christopher Bang."

"How do you know this?" Taeyong asked. I could see that he was suspecting me.

"He's my ex-boyfriend," I stated.

"What?!" I heard gasps from the boys.

"Your ex?!" Taeyong asked in surprise. Then his expression changed back to his usual cold one. "Is that why you were making out with him?!"

"I did not!" I protested. "He tried to kiss me! Ask Jaemin and Yuta, they saw it!"

Taeyong glanced at Yuta for confirmation.

"She's not lying," Yuta said. "She wasn't kissing him back and we saw her trying to push him away."

Taeyong nodded. Yuta looked relieved.

"When did you date him?" Taeyong asked.

"We started dating five years ago," I said. "Christopher broke up with me three years ago."

"Why did he break up?"

"He was cheating on me," I said sadly. I still had a soft spot for him. After all, he was my first love. "But..."

"But...?"

"Last night..." I said, remembering his words. "He said that he... still loves me and he broke up... to keep me away from the dangers of the mafia world."

"And you still love him?" Taeyong asked, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"No," I said. "I don't love him anymore, but he's my first love. He was a huge part of my life so I still have a soft spot for him."

"Do you know any of his members?"

"Other than Jeongin and Seungmin, no," I said honestly. "It was only the three of them back then."

"Jeongin?" Taeyong said, his eyebrows furrowed. He looked at his members. "Some of them use different names, I'm guessing he must be I.N. Jungwoo get information about him."

Jungwoo nodded. Taeyong turned back to me.

"Is that all you know?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. He sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry," Taeyong said. Everyone looked just as surprised as me.

"What?" I asked. Was Lee Taeyong apologizing to me?

"I said I'm sorry," He said sincerely. "For suspecting you... You understand why I had to do it, right?"

"I understand," I said softly. "You had the right to, I could be a threat to your group."

He nodded and smiled his beautiful smile, causing my heart to skip a beat.

-

End of chapter seven.