Chapter Twenty-Three

Two weeks have passed

Two weeks have passed. Taeyong's father retired as the CEO of his company and handed it over to Taeyong. He only worked from home on Thursdays and Fridays. It was still mafia business.

Taeyong hadn't spoken to me much these last two weeks. I was free today so I decided to go visit him at his office. It was only a twenty minute drive away.

~

"Good morning, Mrs. Lee," Seunghee, Taeyong's secretary said with a smile. She was only a year younger than me.

"Good morning," I said, returning the smile. "Is Taeyong in his office?"

"Yes, he is. He's free for the next two hours."

I nodded and made my way to the 35th floor of the building, where Taeyong's office was. The entire floor consisted only of his and his secretary's office. Since he was free, I opened the door without knocking. My heart sank at the sight in front of me.

There was a girl only wearing her lingerie, pulling Taeyong's tie, leaning in to kiss him. She stopped when she heard me open the door. Taeyong didn't even look surprised. I tried my best to stay calm.

"I don't know who the fuck you are," I said sternly. "But get out right now."

The girl looked at me up and down and scoffed. "And who are you?"

"I said, get the fuck out."

She rolled her eyes, pecking Taeyong's cheek before wearing her dress and leaving. I didn't say anything until I heard the elevator signalling that she left. Taeyong just sat there, staring at me nonchalantly. I took a deep breath.

"What the fuck was that, Taeyong?" I asked angrily, making my way to stand in front of him. His expression was cold.

"Business."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

He sighed. "You think I cheated on you?"

"Sure as hell looks like it."

"Did you see me kiss her?"

"You probably would have if I hadn't interrupted," I said, blinking back the forming tears.

"What makes you think that?"

"You didn't even push her away! What do you expect me to think?!" I yelled in frustration. "And she wasn't even wearing her damn clothes."

"So what should I do about that?" He asked, standing up from his chair.

"You're unbelievable," I said with a scoff. "If you're tired of me then you could've told me that instead of hooking up with another chick behind my fucking back!"

"Don't piss me off right now, Miyeon," He warned. "I didn't cheat on you and I'm not in the mood to argue."

"Would you like it if there was some guy half-naked in front of me, kissing my damn cheek in front of you, and I don't even care about pushing him away?" I yelled, the tears rolling down my face.

"Why the fuck are you making it a big deal?!" He snapped.

"I just don't understand why you didn't even push her off when you knew I was right there!"

"Maybe cause I didn't want to push her off!"

"Well, then, fuck you Taeyong!" I said, wiping my tears and leaving his office. 

On my way home, I called Yuqi and told her everything. I asked her to book a ticket for me to Busan, since Taeyong can access to my bank account. Thankfully, there was a flight in two hours. I withdrew enough cash from an ATM before packing and heading off to the airport.

-

End of chapter twenty-three.