Epilogue

2 Years and 7 months later

I stared at the beautiful view of the sunset over the ocean in front of me. Taeyong and I bought a beach house in Jeju Island for whenever we want to spend some quality time together. Jeju was our favorite place to go to.

"Babe? So I was thinking..." Taeyong mumbled, rubbing circles on my hand.

"Hmm?"

"How about we get married again? Like a proper wedding this time?" He asked nervously. He was so cute!

"That's a good idea," I said and chuckled. "What about our rings? I know you like yours a lot."

"We'll melt them into new ones," He said. "Maybe I'll like this one better?"

I pecked him and nodded.

~

"Why do I feel so nervous right now?" Taeyong asked me. He looked amazing in his black suit. Ten practically begged us to let him be our wedding planner and I must say, he did an absolutely amazing job in just ten days. 

"Taeyong I married you almost three years ago!" I said and laughed. "Do you think I'm gonna run away now?"

"You might," He murmured. "Who knows."

"I would kiss you right now, but I don't want to smudge my lipstick."

"You can re-apply it late—"

"No, she can't ruin my masterpiece," Yuqi said, interrupting him with a glare. "It's time for you to go to the alter, anyway."

Taeyong sighed before Lucas dragged him away.

"Well, you look beautiful, my maid of honor," I said. Yuqi was wearing a red gown that hugged her body perfectly.

"Thank you!" Yuqi squealed. "Now get into your dress fast!"

I nodded as I quickly wore my wedding dress. Minnie personally designed it for me. It was beautiful and flowed from my waist. I felt like a princess.

"It's time."

~

Walking down the white petalled aisle, all I could see was Taeyong, standing there like a Greek God. My Greek God. 

He held out his hand to take mine when I reached him. He kissed it gently. I could see the tears in his eyes. I smiled at him lovingly before the priest started to read the vows. After we said the "I do's", we exchanged rings. I loved my new ring more cause it was a lot more precious than the previous one. This ring had more meaning.

"You may kiss the bride, congratulations!" 

Taeyong smiled as he cupped my cheek, kissing me gently. Lots of cheers could be heard in the background but I tuned it out. I focused only on Taeyong. We kissed for a few more seconds before he pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much baby," He whispered. "You mean the whole damn universe to me."

"I love you too, my Lee Taeyong."

×××