Chapter Nineteen

"Woojin?"

"Woojin?"

"Not bad, babygirl," He said, sitting next to me. "You still remember me."

I scoffed. "What do you want?"

"Looks like you aren't afraid of me anymore after..." He said with a smirk.

I took a deep breath. Woojin molested and physically abused me two years ago. It had a huge impact that it took me a whole year to heal through therapy.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that he was leaning in. He kissed me harshly. I tried to push him away but he grasped my hands tightly. He was too strong. He pushed me down on the bench and hovered on top of me. I struggled as the tears began to roll down my face. He slapped my face and cut my hand with his sharp ring before he grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it hard, making me whimper in pain. I felt him shove his tongue in my mouth. I kneed him hard in the balls, making him loosen his grip on me. I pushed him off me and he groaned in pain. He pulled me down onto the muddy ground. I kicked his face before I got up and ran to my car. I quickly drove away. I kept checking behind to see if he was following me but thankfully he wasn't. The blood from my hand was soaking my white shirt. I couldn't stop crying as the nightmares of my past hit me again.

When I got home, all the NCT boys were there, talking amongst themselves. I didn't glance at them as I ran to my room and locked myself. I slid down the door, crying bitterly. I could hear knocks on my door before everything went black.

Taeyong's POV

Me and the boys were talking about our successful mission of killing BTS. When the door slammed shut loudly. We saw Miyeon literally run to her room. She was crying and her clothes were all muddy. The sleeves of her white shirt was soaked with blood and dripping down her hands.

I got up and quickly ran to her room. She locked her door but I could hear her crying.

"Miyeon? Baby, open the door right now," I said, panicking as I knocked on her door. She wasn't responding. I could hear that she stopped crying.

"Open the door please," I pleaded as I banged on it. Why wasn't she responding?

Yuta, Kun and Taeil came here. Yuta brought the keys for her room and I unlocked it. She was by the door so I carefully slid inside and pulled her away from it so Taeil, Kun and Yuta could enter. I was horrified. She had a huge cut on her hand that was bleeding badly.

"Taeyong, we need to take her to the medical room, she's losing a lot of blood," Taeil said hurriedly. I nodded and scooped Miyeon into my arms before running to the basement. I placed her on the surgical bed. I was so close to breaking down.

"You need to leave, hyung," Kun said as Taeil gathered whatever they needed to heal her. "We can't concentrate if you're here."

I nodded and left.

-

End of chapter nineteen.