Chapter Twenty-Six

"What

"What...?"

"Are you a member of Stray Kids?" Taeyong asked coldly.

"How is that even related to what we're talking about, Taeyong?" I asked, giving him a 'what-the-actual-fuck' look.

"Why are you acting innocent?!" He yelled. "You know Felix and Lee Know are in the mafia! And in Stray Kids, our biggest rival!"

"W-What..." I whispered. How did I not notice that?

My eyes widened as I realized that I once saw Lee Know wearing a ring weapon which was similar to Woojin's.

"He didn't even tell me..." I whispered to myself. I felt hurt.

But it hurt me even more that Taeyong thought that I was in his biggest rival's gang. I glanced up at Taeyong who was studying me carefully.

"Where's your gun?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Take out your damn gun, Taeyong."

He pulled it out from his black leather jacket, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Kill me," I said nonchalantly. His eyes furrowed.

"Why would I do that?"

"If you think I'm in Stray Kids' and I'm using you, then kill me right now," I said, not breaking eye contact with him.

He just stared at me for a minute.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I love you," Taeyong said, putting his gun back into his jacket. He took off his jacket, revealing his black tank top. I could see his veins running along his arm that I loved so much. He tossed his jacket onto the vanity chair before pulling me closer to him by my waist. His expression softened.

"When you saw me with Joy and I yelled at you, it was only cause I was hurt and angry because I thought you were dating Lee Know," Taeyong said softly. "She was trying to seduce me. I wasn't going to let her and I was going to push her off, but you came in that time. When you started crying, I knew it was genuine and you really love me."

"I really do love you, Taeyong," I whispered. "I'm sorry for hurting you..."

"No, baby," He said. "I'm sorry for hurting you. Will you forgive me?"

I cupped his cheek before standing on my toes to kiss him. He returned it passionately, sitting on the bed and pulling me into his lap.

I pushed him onto his back, straddling his lap. He ripped my towel off, leaving me completely bare in front of him.

"You're beautiful, baby," He said, staring at me lovingly.

I leaned down to kiss him again, gently, before I took off his tank top, his black jeans, and his boxers.

Taeyong flipped us over so that he was on top. He pumped his cock a few times before entering me gently. I moaned when I felt him stretching my walls. He began thrusting into me. I felt my walls clenching him over and over again, making him moan in response. He moved faster, leaning down to kiss me passionately before his thrusts got slower, signalling that he was close to his climax. In a few more thrusts, I hit my climax. He pulled out and cummed all over my stomach. He pumped himself a few times before collapsing next to me. I was going to ask him why he didn't cum in me like he usually does, but I realized that I haven't taken the pill in almost a week. He got up and pulled me up to go clean up. After that, we put on some clothes and cuddled.

"Taeyong?"

"Hmm?"

"You knew I haven't taken the pill in a week?"

"Yeah..." He said, kissing my temple. "That's why I pulled out."

"How?"

"Why would you when I'm not there?" He asked and chuckled.

"Point," I said and snuggled closer to his warm chest, drifting off to sleep.

-

End of chapter twenty-six.