Chapter Twenty-Five

Taeyong was staring at me from top to bottom, eyeing my towel that was loosely wrapped around my body

Taeyong was staring at me from top to bottom, eyeing my towel that was loosely wrapped around my body. He was dressed in all black. He dyed his hair to black as well. He looked absolutely ethereal.

I really missed him a lot. I wanted to go run into his arms, but then I remembered why I came here in the first place.

"How did you get here?" I asked coldly. I knew Yuqi would never tell him where I was, so how did he get to know?

"I'm in the mafia," He said. "You can go to a remote place across the globe and I'll still find you."

"Did you put some tracking bug on me or something?"

"I'm a mafia boss for a reason," He said. "I have connections everywhere."

He was right though. He wasn't called a mafia boss for no reason. He probably called up the airport to find out where I flew to. I just sighed.

"Did you have fun with Lee Know?" Taeyong asked, staring coldly at me. He cocked his head to the side, studying my expression.

I raised an eyebrow.

"And how does it matter to you? At least I wasn't hooking up with him behind your back."

He took a deep breath. "I told you I didn't cheat on you."

"Alright," I said. "Now if you're done here, please leave."

He pulled out something from his pocket and handed it over to me. They were polaroid-sized pictures of me and Lee Know from at the club, his house, the cafe and now at the beach. There was also a picture of me and Felix.

"So Miyeon, what the fuck is this?" He asked. He took the picture of Lee Know kissing my neck at the club and held it up right in front of my face. "Especially this?"

"We're close friends," I said nonchalantly. "Minho was drunk and he did try to kiss me, but, unlike you, I know how to push someone off me. I'm sure the person who took this picture would know."

"Minho?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows. "Your client?"

"He was my client. I designed his room."

Taeyong's jaw was visibly clenched. "You aren't working for him?"

"I'm an Architect, Taeyong," I said and rolled my eyes. "His business doesn't even hire Architects."

"Then how do you know Lee Felix?"

"He's Minho's younger brother," I said. 

He seemed to be thinking deeply about something.

"Do they know that you're married to me?" He asked.

"They know I'm married, but they don't know that I'm married to you."

"Why?"

"Cause I didn't tell them."

"Why didn't you?"

"Why are you asking me so many questions?" I said and sighed in frustration. I was already really tired.

"Cause I need to know whether you're a member of Stray Kids."

-

End of chapter twenty-five.