Chapter Thirty

A week passed

A week passed. Everyone in NCT was preparing hard to find the last two remaining members of Stray Kids. Taeyong was assuming that it could be possible that they made an alliance with another gang since they were basically powerless now.

And he was right.

"I've tracked their location, Taeyong hyung!" Jeno yelled.

"They made an alliance with Got7," Chenle said.

"Well, obviously," Renjun said, rolling his eyes. "Why else would they be with another gang?"

"Got7? Cute!" Ten said, faking squealing. "They absolutely hate us, it's gonna be so much fun!"

"Well, actually," Lucas mumbled. "I'm kinda close to one of the members of Got7..."

The members stared at him with an 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

"Who?" Taeyong asked.

"Jackson," Lucas said. "Me and Yuqi met him in China, he's a great guy, really."

"Jackson Wang?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded. "Oh, I know him, he used to visit my grandmother's restaurant quite often."

"Is there anyone you don't know who's not in the mafia?" Yuta asked with a teasing tone. The boys chuckled as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Of course, Yuta," I said, smirking. "Soojin."

A blush was clearly forming on his cheeks, making everyone laugh.

"Looks like someone is in love!" Yangyang teased.

"I'm n-not—"

Lucas' phone rang loudly, interrupting Yuta. "Hello?... Yeah... You did?!... Damn... Thank you bro!"

Lucas looked at all of us and smirked. "Got7 rejected their alliance cause of Jackson, so they're coming here to bomb our base themselves."

"Get ready boys!" Taeyong said, smirking before he kissed my forehead.

"This is probably the easiest mission we've ever gotten," Donghyuck murmured.

"Taeyong?" I say. He turns to me. "I want to be the one to kill them."

~

The boys had the entire area surrounded while me and Taeyong were together. We all were equiped with bulletproof vests. It took me a while to convince Taeyong to left me be with him. He was so worried.

My eyes were glancing around when I noticed someone's head. They were hiding behind a tree. I smirked.

Kim Woojin.

I aimed my gun at him, not hesitating before I shot him in the head. I watched him fall to the ground. Taeyong pulled me closer to him by my waist.

Someone shot my gun, making it fall from my hand before attempting to shoot me in the chest. I fell to ground, whimpering at the impact of my back hitting the hard ground.

Taeyong shot Bang Chan before the rest of NCT gathered around us.

"Are you okay?!" Taeyong said worriedly, kneeling down. I nodded before placing his hand on my stomach.

"Bulletproof stuff helps, you know?" I said. He smiled, relief seen all over his ethereal face, before helping me stand up.

"Noona, you did it!" Haechan said in a babyish voice, pulling me into a hug. "You killed the bad guys!"

I laughed. I really did do it.

Well, half of it.

I pulled Taeyong into a kiss, ignoring the rest of NCT screaming their lungs off. I pulled away and smiled.

"We did it, Taeyong." I said, before capturing his lips in a kiss again.

-

End of chapter thirty.