Chapter Thirteen

Taeyong and I spent a lot of time together for the next few weeks

Taeyong and I spent a lot of time together for the next few weeks. I learnt a lot about him like how he really was under that icy expression.

He loved cooking and cleaning, the smell of febreeze, animals, dancing and rapping. He was a brilliant dancer and could also rap really fast. He had a very soft and cheerful personality that he only showed to people he really trusted. He even tended to get all shy and flustered. I found it adorable!

We went on a couple of dates, all ending with good memories. He took me to all the places that he loved and wanted to go to all my favorite places.

He opened up and told me all about his past. From how he was brought up in his mafia family and later formed NCT, to how he turned cold after his first heartbreak.

I felt myself falling in love with him more and more each day. I was waiting for him to be ready though.

~

I made my way to NCT's base. I brought food for all the boys.

When I entered, everyone seemed pretty down. I noticed that Taeyong wasn't there.

"Hi guys!" I said. "I got food for you all."

"Thanks noona," Jeno said and smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Miyeon, it's good that you're here," Yuta said in a serious tone. "Taeyong is shit pissed and only you can calm him down."

"Why?" I asked in concern. "What happened?"

"Noona, um... Bang Chan... he sent pictures of you and him..." Jungwoo said hesitantly. "Making out and all that sweet couple stuff..."

"So Bang Chan knows that I'm married to Taeyong now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, he sent those pictures to my phone and said he's going to get you back," Jaemin said. "He thinks you're my girlfriend."

I scoffed and said. "In his dreams. I'll go talk to Taeyong now."

I made my way to Taeyong's room in NCT's base. I knocked on his door softly, but there was no response so I just went in.

He was sitting on his bed, staring at the wall with an angry and frustrated expression on his ethereal face as he smoked a cigarette. There was glass shattered everywhere at the end of his room.

He didn't even notice me enter and sit next to him till I took the cigarette away from him and put it out.

As soon as he realized that I was there, his expression became soft.

"Smoke that bullshit one more time and I'll punch you in the face," I said seriously. He chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"The boys told me that you're angry," I said, cupping his cheek and stroking his cheek with my thumb. "You do know that those pictures are from years ago, right?"

"I know," He said with a sigh. "It's just..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm scared that... you'll leave me... for him..." He admitted hesitantly, looking away. "Cause I know... I can't make you as happy as he did..."

-

End of chapter Thirteen.