Chapter Twenty-Four

It's been five days since I came to Busan

It's been five days since I came to Busan. I had to go back in two days. I was here only for a week to clear my head. My parents had bought a beachhouse here, right beside the sea, which was now under my name after their death. I hadn't turned on my phone at all since I came here cause Taeyong would track my phone. I was using my laptop instead.

There was a huge beach party happening at Haeundae beach, which was a three minute walk from my house, so I decided to go for it. I wore a black bikini with some orange denim booty shorts.

There were a lot of people there, playing in the water, already drunk and dancing to the blasting music. I took a few tequila shots before I started dancing with the crowd as well. I didn't care that I had no company, I just wanted to enjoy by myself.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and my eyes widened.

"Minho?!"

"Hey! You didn't tell me that you were coming to Busan!" He said.

"It was a last minute decision," I said. "I came here to relax. What about you?"

"Business," He said and chuckled. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you!"

We spoke for a while about various things. He told me a lot of his baby stories with Felix, before we played in the water like children. Lee Know threw me into the water when I was roasting him. I chased after him until I managed to push him into the water as well. I took a mild shot with him before we danced under the multicolored lights. He wasn't grinding on me and touching me, like all the other people there. I was thankful for that.

His phone rang for the 5th time that evening. He groaned and finally picked it up.

"Hello?...Yeah, alright," He said in an annoyed tone and hung up.

"You gotta go?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, Felix just called cause he's starving and doesn't want to order food. Do you want me to drop you home?"

I shook my head. "It's literally right here, don't worry."

He nodded before pulling me into a hug and leaving. "Be careful."

~

I left the party when my feet were starting to hurt. I felt all sticky from playing in the water.

I took a nice hot shower. I dried my hair with the blow-dryer and wrapped my towel around me before getting out to put some clothes on. I was thinking about ordering some Chinese takeout.

As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I froze, staring at the person leaning against the doorframe of the room.

"What the fuck? What are you doing here?"

-

End of chapter twenty-four.