Chapter Seventeen

As soon as we reached home, Taeyong carried me bridal style to his room and placed me on his bed

"I've been waiting to take that dress off of you for so long," He said, unzipping my dress, leaving me only in my black lace bra and thong. His eyes widened, making me smirk. Thank goodness I wore a thong today.

I stood up right in front of him, pulling him closer by his belt loops.

"Surprised?" I asked, unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it off him before I unbuttoned his jeans, leaving him only in his briefs.

"Very."

I stroked his abs and grabbed his cock through his briefs, involuntarily bitting my lips

"Fuck," He murmured before pushing me onto the bed and hovering on top of me. Our lips connected urgently. He stroked my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for permission which I immediately granted. His tongue danced in a slow rhythm with mine. He unhooked my bra without breaking the kiss, tossing it somewhere in the room. He ripped my thong off. I broke the kiss and cupped his cheek.

"Baby, I liked that thong," I whined, a smile forming on my face.

"Sorry," He said and smiled cheekily. "I'll buy you tons of those."

He glanced at my body before whispering, "So fucking gorgeous."

I smiled and pushed him onto his back. I took his briefs off and straddled his lap. I leaned down and kissed him before whispering in his ear, "I'm going to ride you, baby."

"Fuck," He grunted.

I pumped his hard cock a few times before lowering myself on it, till the very bottom. He was way bigger than I expected so I took a few seconds to adjust to his size. I loved the feeling of him stretching my walls. Once I was comfortable, I slowly started moving on him.

"You're so tight," He said and grabbed my ass, helping me move up and down his length, hitting my spot.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I bounced hard on him. I felt my walls clenching him, making him moan loudly.

"I'm close," He said, flipping us so he was on top of me. He fucked me hard and fast till I hit my climax, screaming his name. Right after that he cummed in me. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.

He pulled out and kissed my head. "That was amazing, love."

I smiled as I pecked his lips tiredly. "I love you, Taeyong."

"I love you more. Let's go wash up and sleep," He said, carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.

-

End of chapter seventeen.