Chapter 1: She's alive!

Tobias:

I made it back with my mother Evelyn. She chose me over power, and I'm overly grateful for that, but upon my arrival I was just given some horrible news...

"Tobias!!" I hear Christina yell from across the room as she runs to see me "she did it she stopped the serum!" I stare at her confused and then it hits me. Tris. "No. She didn't-no no no Christina where is she!!" I scream frantic in fear that the love of my life is dead.

"I haven't seen her four. She hasn't shown back up." She says with a solemn tone in her voice. My heart drops into my stomach.

No. She can't be gone. She is not gone. She can't be. I get up and run to the weapons lab and see a hand laying on the ground near a hazmed suit.

Tris.

"Oh my god tris!" I say with sobs suddenly pouring from my eyes. "Tobias help me." Tris says as she points to a spot on her abdomen. I pick her up, Throw my arm under her legs and run screaming "help!!! Someone help me she's been shot!! Please don't let her die!!"

I rush her to the infirmary that's just a few doors down and some men in blue robes rush her into a room. I try to follow but I'm quickly stopped by a woman who tells me to just wait here and assures me she will be fine.

Will she really be fine? My tris. My tris. I think about what events have unfolded before me and I realize something. Who shot my tris. Then one name pops into my head. David.

I will end him.

He shot her.

He shot my tris