A few years later.

I'm gonna skip to a few years later. Natalie is now 3 1/2 so there ya go...

Tobiaspov

I wake up and look at the ceiling. Same old ceiling I see every morning. I sigh and look to my left and see tris. My beautiful wife. I smile at the sight of her. She's so beautiful. I roll over and kiss her shoulder and say "wake up beautiful." she rolls and flutters her eyes open. "Oh goodmor-yawn!-Ing." she says in a yawn. "How long have you watched me sleep today you creeper?" she says with a giggle. I pretend to be hurt "I just woke up!" I say defensively. "I was kidding sweet heart." she rolls and kisses my lips and I kiss her back. We stay thT way till a certain little girl jumps on our bed and says ew.

"EW!" natalie says. "Nasty! mommy boys have cooties." I smile. "All boys except your daddy." I say and point at her. She smiles and I grab her and tris and I begin tickling her. She's going to be four in two days.

We all lay there laughing and tris covers her mouth.

She jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom and I hear a hurling sound.

"Natalie stay here for a minute sweet heart okay." I say to her she nods and turns on the tv to Disney junior, something she must watch at Christina's. I knock on the door "tris baby." I begin "are you okay?" I say with a question. Then I hear her peeing. I'm confused. "Tris?" I say. "Give me a minute." she says from the bathroom. So I walk to our bed and sit with natalie and watch Mickey Mouse club house with her.

About five minutes later tris yells for me. "Tobias? can you come here please." She says. I tell natalie that I'll be back. I walk to the bathroom and knock on the door she opens it and tackles me holding a white stick. "Tris are you okay?" I say startled. She smiles and kisses me again "your gonna be a daddy again! I'm pregnant!" she says and smiles. My eyes go wide and I kiss her again.

I'm gonna have another child.

She's pregnant!!

Sorry for the short chapter. But I'm sleepy. And omg I'm up to 1k reads 😱😱😱 I love you all. Please keep reading and voting!!!