Where is she.

Tobias pov.

"Good morning my gorgeous wife." I say as I roll over to tris. But when I roll over shes not there. "Tris?" I say. "Tris!" I walk in the living room and the coffee tables flipped over my front door is standing wide open and one of the kitchen chairs is flipped. "TRIS!" i scream and run to Christina's. I bang on her door and she runs. "Four what's wrong!" she says. "Have you seen tris she's not here!!" I yell. "No four I haven't seen her. You don't think David was here do you?" she says. My eyes widen. My mouth drops. I run to the control room and look at our cameras.

I go back to lay night after we went to sleep. My front door opens and two men walk in wearing masks. They walk in and walk over to me and inject me with some serum. Lime green? must be a silence serum. Makes it where you don't hear anything for a little bit. And then tris sits up holding a knife. They grab her and drag her to the living room. She starts kickig and screaming. That's when the coffee table flips. She gets out of their grip and runs to the kitchen. That's when the kitchen chair flips. She kicks one hard in the side and pulls his mask off. David. She mouths his name and then the other hits her in the jaw and she falls to the ground. He kicks her again and she doesn't move. He knocks her out. I see him leave a note on my counter.

I run to my apartment and look on the counter. There's a note:

If you ever want to see her again. I suggest you do exactly as I say. You know where I am. Goodnight dear tobias.

-D

They got her.

They will pay for this.

Sorry for the short chapter. Got some big plans for this. Don't hate me😁 please vote. Tell me good bad. Love it hate it. Thanks!!