Al

Tris pov
I look at tobias who has his eyes locked on the door. I follow the gaze and I swear I see a ghost.
Al.
"What's going on?" I say with panic in my voice. "Tris please don't fr-." al begins when tobias stands and walks over to him. "Don't tell us to freak out. We saw your body pulled out of the chasm. How are you alive?" he says to him.
Tobias has gone into protection mode.
I try to get up but I'm stopped by christina and Peter who shake their heads at me. I look at Peter and a pain strikes my heart.
I remember when he and al tried to kill me. Peter May not remember. He may have changed but I still remember it and it haunts my memory so does the image of al coming out of the chasm.
"It was a serum." Al says. "Who else has been given this serum!" I scream. "Because obviously everyone I thought I had killed or just died is alive. Marlene, you, will, uriah, lynn." Peter stands eyes wide. "Lynn?" he says. There's a twinkle in his eye I've never seen before. Lynn is at the fence helping run it.
"Yes she died but she is working at the fence she visits every week." I answer and continue on "but I saw your dead body al. Why what how did you know where I was al?" his lower lip wobbles. "Tris. I had to find you and apologize for trying to kill you. I am no coward. I am not asking for forgiveness I just have to tell you I was afraid. It was cowardice. But I won't be a coward anymore. I'm so sorry." And he sinks to his knees in tears.
My eyes begin to water. The last time he apologized I told him to get away from me and that I would never forgive him. Soon after he launched himself into the chasm.
"Al." I say and he looks up and I call him over to me. I pull him down and hug him. I look at tobias and he's scowling. I mouth the words it's okay to him and he nods and walks over to where the babies are. "Al I forgive you okay I forgive you." and he smiles at me and wipes his eyes and then he looks at Peter. "Did you forgive him?" he says and I put a finger to my mouth and "shhhhh! he wiped his memory. He is changed so I don't have to. He did save my life twice though." And Peter looks at me confused.
"Yeah Peter you saved my life I'll explain later." Al looks at me then tobias "are you two married?".
We both nod and he sees the babies. "Twins? wow. They look like their mom. Can I hold one?" he asks. I nod and smile. Al holds tristian. she's sleeping.
A few minutes later dr Anne comes in and asks them all to leave because visiting hours are over. My mom comes in and I call her to me. "Mom could you let Peter stay with you guys for a few days? just until I get home to sort things out oh and al too?" she nods and takes them both with her. "Alright tris. Connor and tristian can stay in here tonight with you. Remember you are not to get up on your own so four if she needs you wake up or hit that button and a nurse can help you. I will see you in the morning." dr Anne instructs and walks out.
"Well hasn't this been an eventful day." tobias says and carries tristian to her bed. I laugh "yeah looks like all our friends are back from the dead." "As long as marcus and jeanine stay dead they can raise whoever they please." he says and brings me Connor who started crying. He must be hungry.
Tobias turns away while I feed him. "Tris we should probably be goin to bed soon." "I will. Just let me get Connor sleeping so we can actually sleep." I say and as I speak Connors eyes shut and he cuddles into me. I hand him to tobias and he sets him down in his bed next to him.
Tobias rolls over and pulls me into him. "I love you beatrice eaton." "I thought I told you never to call me by that." I say. "No you said only on special occasions. I think this is special." I smile and kiss his lips.
He says I love you to me again and I might answer but sleep overtakes me first.
So what do you think?? Like my plot twist!! Keep reading and voting thankyou. Any suggestions let me know!!