We're home

Tobias pov

It's been three weeks since tris and I got married. We stayed a little longer than expected... Anyway. We finally got home. Tris is so happy to be back. She's missed Christina so much. We get home and open the door and I hear scrambling around the room I put my hand on my gun and turn the light on. "WELCOME HOME!!" I hear and I laugh. "Not cool Zeke. and I see he's got three boxes of condoms with a ribbon wrapped around them for me. I shake my head. I expected this.

Zeke leaves and winks at me as he walks out. Tris walks over and slips her hand around my waist. "Nice present Zeke gave you " and she laughs as she speaks. "Those would been nice for the honey moon though. He's a little late on things isn't he?" I just look at her and smile. "Why are you looking at me that way?" She says. "Because your beautiful and you're mine. Mrs eaton." I say and I smile. I take her face in my hands and bring her lips up to me. I kiss her had and long. Then I sweep her up into my arms and carry her to our bedroom. Tris says "wait! I forgot something.!" She runs back in the kitchen and grabs Zekes present and runs back to me. I just smile. I love her so much. I kiss her. And she kisses back and we just hold each other for a minute. Until tris starts feeling a little sick.

She gets up and runs to the bathroom and she pukes. Poor thing. "Tris are you okay sweet heart?" I say worried. "Tobias. Get Christina. Now!" she yells. The panic in her voice tells me it's serious. I run to get Christina. And tell her what's going on and she tells me hang on and grabs a white box from her room. And runs to my apartment.

What is in that box.

It couldn't be a

Uh oh.