Reunited

<4 pov

I love you. Those were the last words I said to her. I was dead. Dead is a peaceful and quiet thing. Death is calm. I woke in a room on a table. How did I get here? am I still dead? I hear snoring in the corner of the room. Caleb prior. I get up from the table and walk over to him. I tap his shoulder and he jerk awake. He looks at me and squeals. "Ahh!" he yells and I put my hand over his mouth. "Caleb where's tris?" I ask. I need to see her. "They were having a memorial service for you. That's where she is. I gave you a serum to make you live again. You deserved to live again. We burned Jeanines body. So you won't worry about her anymore." He says sleepily. "Where's the memorial service caleb?" I ask and shake his shoulders. "It's at the chasm where you guys first kissed." he says and I run out the door and won to the chasm. I must have been brought to the dauntless morgue. I run and look over the railing of the chasm and see tris crying on her face by a picture of us. Christina and will have connor and tristian. Natalie stands there holding a teddy bear I just gave her and keeps crying. A tear escapes my eye and I run down to where they are. I sling open the door and tris doesn't even seem to notice. Zeke meets my gaze and walks to me and hugs me. "It's just like you to crash your own funeral." he says and cries. I pull back and nod and walk over to where tris is natalie seems to notice because she speaks. "Daddy!" she yells. "No sweetie. Daddy gone." Tris croaks out and cries again. I walk over and hold her from behind. She reaches and touches my arm. She then sits up. And thanks me. "No problem. I couldn't miss my own funeral." I say wih a laugh and she sits up straight and stares into my eyes.

"To-oh-you-!"and as brings her lips to mine and kisses me ferociously. She pulls back and touches her forehead to mine. "I thought I lost you." she says "I'm here. I'm never leaving you." I say and we cry together. Natalie runs and hugs me. "daddy! mommy look daddy!" she yells. "Yes baby. I see daddy." tris says with tears still in her eyes.

I get to hold her again.

I get another chance.