Explaining whats happening

Okay so this is like an authors note but not really. This is to explain what has happened in the story. To cover any information that could confuse.

The faction system was reinstated yes but the system is not crazy and bad. It is optional and you can choose to leave and come in when you want. There were two tunnels created for travel. One for in one out. The outside world has effected the people inside so they now have television, movies, telephones, and all that we have. The factions all represent each other and the choosing day is still done once a year and if you want too choose then you can but if you don't feel like it yet you don't have too. Everything is optional. No one is in control except for the president and a leader that has an aptitude for all five factions (contritient) to understand all the needs. Her name is Michelle. You'll meet her later in life. Taylor (whom you met earlier) is contritient like Michelle but with a twist. She's the only other one alive. So when Michelle does she would have to take over. There are some from the old ways who don't like the idea and will try to hurt her. That's why Austin and Taylor are in this story. There will be a sequel to this book. But no spoilers. Keep reading this one.

There's no factionless you all fit into a faction and cannot be removed. You can visit other factions and there is a new slogan blood before faction because family is number one. I though that since they went outside they know how it's supposed to go but if you tried to take them out and put them In a new society they could all panic so I decided that the system could remain with a bunch of changes. I hope you enjoy reading the rest.

Oh and Andrew and natalie prior are alive because of the serum that brought back will and Marlene. Lynn will be coming back soon. I've said too much anyway. Natalie and andrew were taken out the fence and saved but sent back in after tris and four went to the bureau. They looked but couldn't find her. Tris thought they were cremated but the ashes were normal ashes from some wood. So I hope you enjoy!!!