A boy

Tris pov

We just found out that I'm going to have a baby boy. Tobias and I are going to have a son. Tobias decided he was going to cArry me back to our room because apparently my outfit isn't right for our plans tonight.

He always has some ideas to do with me or natalie. Sometimes both. They are either really great. Or really crazy.

We get home and I find my dad and my mom both very into one of Natalie's movies called frozen. Natalie turns to look at me and smiles. "Hi mommy! we Watchin fwozen!" I laugh. My mom looks at me and almost yells "her parents died! and she won't even build a freaking snowman with her! what is wrong with children today!" I laugh even harder "mom it's a movie. Can you guys pause it so we can talk?" I say and we sit on the couch together as my dad figures out how to pause the movie. "So we went to the doctor today." tobias begins and natalie interrupts "Bo or gir mommy bader or sisser!" I laugh and pick her up to sit in my lap. "Well we are going to be having a...." tobias begins "Boy!" and my mom and dad clap. He looks happy. "Congratulations sweet heart!" she says. Natalie yells "yay! baby bader baby bader!" we laugh. "Well tobias has something planned tonight so I'm going to get ready. If you want to cook mom we have food in the pantry. If not the dining area will deliver. Just tell them what you want and the room." They nod and go back to the movie.

I walk into my room and tobias left the clothes he wants me to wear on the bed. It's a black tanktop. A pair of black tight pants and my combat boots.

I put my clothes on and tobias knocks and comes in. "Are you ready?" he says. He's holding out his hand I take it and nod.

He covers my eyes with a blind fold and walks me down a hallway and through a door and I hear it. The chasm. He tells me to open my eyes and I do. I see he has a picnic set up with candles on the rock where we first kissed. I put my hands over my mouth and a tear slips out. He looks at me disappointed "tris why are you crying?" he takes my face in his hands and gathers me in his arms. "Do you not like it?" I shake my head "I love it. I'm just happy sweet heart." He smiles and leads me to our spot.

So many memories here. This was my first kiss. Where I realized that I wanted tobias to be with me forever. Where my life began.

Where my world started to become what I wanted. I smile at the thought of it.

Tobias is one of the most amazing people ever. He's brave and intelligent. He's caring and honest. And he is overall the kindest person I know. He's amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better than him. I love him unconditionally.

I am his and he is mine. And it has been that way all along.

I hope yAll liked it! I still need ideas for the baby's name!