Please dont

Tobias pov

"Tobias. You can't do this." tris screams at me as she clings to me. "I can't lose you please dont!" I look down. I have to try to rescue my kids. "Tris I'll be okay. I'm going to go follow caleb there. I'm going to try to help our kids okay. I need you here to help lead the rebellion to get rid of them once and for all." I say holding back my tears. "I'll see you soon." I say.

A knot starts in my throat. I know I may not see her again. "I love tou." she whispers and cries into my shirt. I hold her close and a year escapes my eye. "I love you too tris." and I meet my lips to hers and kiss her one last time before leaving the compound. I know where I must go. To the erudite headquarters where they were going to execute tris.

I walk to the train and I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around. "I know your there so come out." I say loud enough for whomever it was to hear and out comes Taylor. "Go back now." I say to her. She is in greater danger than I am. "No I'm helping. I'm the reason they took your kids anyway." She says. Her eyes are red and puffy. She's been crying. "And I-I-juswanttohelpplease." she croaks. She begins crying again and I motion for her to come to me. She runs and I hold her close. She's become like my little sister. "Tay it's okay. We will get them back just breathe okay." She nods. "When we get there we are going in the back. You are to watch my back. If they get me run back to the defiant and get help okay." I say. There is no if. They will get me. But I have to try to figure out where my kids are. I need to see them again. She nods and we jump on the train.

I lean against the side of the train and I find tears escape my eyes. I look down at the moving car. I may never get to hold tris again. Never hold my children again. Never kiss them goodnight. Never kiss tris again. I may never feel the comfort and care from her again. Before I can speak Taylor places a hand on my shoulder. "It's time to jump." she says and I nod. I know it is.

We near the erudite compound and we jump. I land on my feet and Taylor as well. We walk toward the back of the building and the door is unlocked.

I slowly open the door and we walk in.

An alarm goes off. And guards rush in I yell at Taylor to get out of the building. I hit one guard hard in the face. And he clutches it I go to punch the other but he stops me and pins me to the ground. I look at Taylor who is hiding like I told her too. I know where I will be taken now.

They lead me to a room and I see a blonde haired woman I know well. Jeanine Matthews. "Tobias eaton. Never thought I would see you again." she says. "Same here. I thought tori killed you." I spit back. "She did. But the serum that brought all of your friends back brought me also." Some men come in and they are carrying two babies. "look children. That's your daddy. He's been very bad. Now he has to watch you suffer since he did not bring who he should have." She spits back at me. I look over my shoulder and see Taylor peeking from around the corner. Her eyes widen and I see a tear escaping her eye. "Take him to a cell." Jeanine says and I am yanked up. I begin walking down the hall way and they shove me in a room.

I look out the small window in my cell and hear the door slide open. I turn and its Taylor in an erudite uniform. She looks very different. "Four I'm going to get help to get you out okay. oh and forgive me." She says and slaps me across the face. The guards laugh. I remember that I told tris I would wait until caleb went to go. I lied. I came alone. Taylor followed me. I remember what my outcome may be. I put my head in my hands.

"Taylor if I don't make it." I whisper and tears escape my eyes once again.

"Tell tris I didn't want to leave her."

I'm sorry for the feel attacks 😭 keep reading please and voting. Thanks!