Candor or dauntless?

Tris pov.

Tobias and I walk with natalie to uriah and Marlene's apartment. This should be an interesting evening. Taylor and Austin should be coming soon. "Da lo ma!" natalie says and we laugh. "Yes baby girl." he says to her. "Nat lo da ma" she says to us. She has never said that before. "Daddy and mama love you to sweet heart." I say and give her a kiss. We knock on uriah a door and it swings open "welcome to the best party ever!" uriah says and runs back in.

He has got to be the craziest child ever. And we are dauntless!

We all get there and Uriah begins to speak when someone I haven't seen in a long time comes in. "Well hello there!" caleb says. I smile and walk to him and hug him. "Hey caleb."i say. "I missed you." "i missed you too! and who might this be?" he says pointing to natalie. "Caleb this is your niece natalie. Say hi nat!" I say. She looks and says "hi!" caleb smiles. "So can I join or?" "of course you can I respond." we all sit down and Uriah begins. "So candor or dauntless is truth or dare. You choose one and perform the act or remove an article of clothing. Not counting shoes and socks. Ready? I'm first since it is my place." we all laugh and nod and he looks at Zeke "my dear brother. Candor or dauntless?" Zeke looks at him and laughs. "Dauntless. I'm not a pansycake." "I dare you to go out to the pit and propose to the first person you see." Zeke accepts and runs out will follows to be a witness.

A few minutes later they come back and will is laughing his butt off. "What so funny?" I ask. "L-lets just say if Peter comes through here. Tell him it was a joke." Will says and Zeke walks through the door and sits. "Alright who's next." He begins and looks at Taylor "well tay candor or dauntless?" she looks afraid. And says "well I'm gonna say candor." "Pansy-!" Uriah begins but is shut up by Marlene with a pillow. "How do you make a pillow hurt??" Uriah asks and Marlene puts her finger to her mouth and says shhhh. "Alright candor. When are you gonna tell us that you and Austin are getting married?" he asks. She looks confused and speaks. "Um unless you know something I don't I'm not engaged to anyone?" then Austin stand up and get on a knee with a ring. "Tay I've been in love with you since we were kids. Please marry me?" he asks and she nods and they kiss. "PDA! LITTLE EYES!"uriah yells. And they stop. Zeke planned this. "Alright so tris. Candor or dauntless?" tay asks me. "Dauntless of course!" she says. "I dare you to kiss Zeke. I smile at her and skip off my hoodie. "Alright will candor or dauntless?" I say. "Dauntless" he says and flexes. We laugh. "I dare you to let christina give you a make over!" I say and christina claps her hands and snatches him up to the bathroom.

A few minutes later will comes out with sparkly eye shadow pink mascara and eye liner. We all laugh. "Not cool. Alright four candor or dauntless?" tobias thinks and then responds. "Dauntless." he says. "I dare you to tell us one thing about your past that only tris knows." Will says and tobias slips off his hoodie. I smile. He won't let anyone know of his past. Tobias asks Austin "Austin candor or dauntless?" Austin answers candor. "Why did you choose dauntless?" " I wanted to be with Taylor. And my aptitude test said I belonged here." He says. I hear awes. Then I look at my watch. "We gotta go. Natalie's gotta go to bed." I say and pick her up. Four gives me puppy dog eyes and I give him the look that says now. He gets up and says goodbye and we walk back to the apartment. Then I hear uriah yell down the hallway "use protection!!" I laugh. He's an idiot.